one

Devil Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok was walking home after buying some snacks from the convenience store when he saw a guy lying unconscious.Hoseok walked closer to see the guy properly and saw that he have pure white wings,hoseok rubs his eyes and gasp when he see that the guy is still there and not just his wild imagination.

Hoseok crouched down and examine the guy with wings.The guy have a lot of scars on his face and body that still look kinda fresh.Hoseok wonder what happened to the guy.Hoseok sigh and decided to try to mend the guy's scars.

He stand up and carry the guy bridal style (with great difficulty because of the wings)
.
.
.
.
.
"Hyung,do you get the snac--" Jimin stopped talking halfway when he saw what hoseok is carrying "w-what is that?!!"

"Jimin,calm down.I dont know what he is neither but he- he made me attracted to him.He have this kind of aura--" Before hoseok can even finish talkingtaehyung came running out of his room along with a laughing jungkook "Hyung!where's the snack?I want the bananakic-- whoa" they stopped and gape at the guy laying down on the couch. "Thats--such a beautiful creature.whats that?"

"Just--" hoseok's words are cut off again by yoongi who yelled for the maknaes to shutup and namjoon who asked for snacks,not noticing the guy.Hoseok sigh loudly and whisper-yell for all of them to shutup,he would have yelled but he dont want to wake the guy up.

They all look at hoseok with questioning eyes,wanting to know what the stranger is doing in their house.

"Okay,listen here.I know this is weird an all,he have wings and stuffs but he is hurt and i cant just let him be,can i?Plus,he is really attractive." Hoseok said while trying to mend the guy's injuries and scars by putting some medicine and bandaids on the injuries

"Okay first of all,what the ?You brought a stranger home just because he is ing attractive--" Before yoongi can even finish,namjoon cut him off and say "He really is kinda attractive,to tell the truth.Hoseok's excuses are lame but i agree that he is attractive and he really do have scars everywhere so eh,we can try to heal them,cant we,hyung?"

Jimin,taehyung and Jungkook nods at namjoon's words "i dont like to admit this but he really is attractive"

Yoongi groans,clearly annoyed that the rest of them is on hoseok's side "Namjoon i swear to god if you cut me off again i will ing cut you to pieces.Anyway,what if he is dangerous?what if this is just a trap?What if you all die because hoseok brought a stranger that he think is attractive home but he turned out to be a murderer?"

"Yoongi hyung,he have white pure wings.Pretty sure he is an angel.Why would an angel kill people?" Jungkook said,grinning

"You need to stop assuming things,kid.Anyway,Why is he down here if he is an angel?Have you guys never heard of the 'fallen angel' story?They threw the angel out from heaven because the angel sinned and is rebellious and refuse to do what they are asked to.So basically,he is a fallen angel and he sinned so much that he is casted out of heaven.Fallen angel.is bad." Yoongi said,looking smug and became even more smug when he see 's astonished faces.

"Well-- well,if he is a fallen angel,why does he still have his wings?I think i read somewhere that fallen a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter