[AllN] Chatroom Part 2

AllN Oneshot Dump

" Chatroom Part 2 "

 

 

One by one, the members returned home after their individual schedules were over. 

"Where's Wonshik?" Hongbin asked. 

"Said he's sleeping at his studio tonight, again, " Jaehwan sighed. 

"What about Hakyeon?" Taekwoon asked as he got in after s. 

"Not sure. Text him?" Hongbin suggested. 

Taekwoon represented the younger boys and sent a message to the group chat. 

[Hakyeon, when are you coming back home?]

The young ones took out their phone and waited for a response. But there was nothing even after five whole minutes. There wasn't even a notification that Hakyeon have read the message. 

"What was hyung's schedule today?" Hongbin asked. 

"Radio show at KBS, so says the calendar," Hyuk informed the others as he looked at their fridge. 

"Shouldn't it have been over by now?" Taekwoon asked. 

"Yeah, along time ago too. I was expecting to see Hakyeon-hyung sitting on the sofa and waiting for us tonight. Strange that he isn't back yet," Jaehwan said in disappointment. 

Just as they were getting worried, Hakyeon opened the door and saw the four of them huddled together at the front entrance. 

"Woah, did you all just come back or are you all going out?" Hakyeon was surprised to see the crowded entrance. 

"Where were you?  Didn't you finish your radio show this afternoon?" Taekwoon asked. 

"Oh, I bumped into Minhyukkie earlier and we hung out," the leader informed them. 

"You could've told us. We were worried."

"Yeah hyung, you didn't even reply to our message earlier," Jaehwan told the older. 

"You sent me a message?" Hakyeon took out his phone and read it. "Sorry, didn't notice. It's not like I have my phone on every minute though."

"But we were wor--"

Bzz. 

"Hold that thought," Hakyeon stopped him. 

Hakyeon looked at his phone for a minute and started to chuckle to himself as he read whatever it was on his phone.

"Hyung?" Jaehwan as well as the younger ones were all confused.

"Something funny?" Hongbin asked.

"Huh? No, it's nothing. Anyways, I'll try to respond next time but don't expect me to have my phone or look at my messages too often since I'm just as busy as you guys. It's getting late, so I'm going to head to bed first.Night!" Hakyeon said and went straight into his room without further explaining himself.

After Hakyeon closed his door, the members stood dumbfounded at the entrance.

They looked at one another about what just happened and shrugged. 

Taekwoon sighed.

"Let's just go to bed," he suggested.

"Okay..." the other three said unwillingly.

After that night, the members all noticed something rather off about their leader. Hakyeon, though he said he wouldn't look at his phone a lot, ended up looking at his phone even more so than before.

Bzz.

Hakyeon immediately took his phone and read it while they were having breakfast.

"Hakyeon-ah, can you stop looking at your phone while we're eating?" Taekwoon asked in worry.

"Huh? Is there something wrong with me doing that? Kong always takes out his game while we eat anyways," Hakyeon argued back.

"Well, it's just... if there's something interesting, maybe you can share it with us too?" 

"It's nothing. It's not really your business, so let's just finish up eating here. Our manager will be here to pick us up at any minute," Hakyeon disregarded what the vocalist said and continued to look at his phone while eating.

The usual leader and oldest of the group would have been talking nonstop at the dining table whether it was breakfast or dinner. But lately, Hakyeon no longer talks to s much and all he does is laugh while looking at his phone.

"What's going on with Hakyeon-hyung?" Wonshik whispered to Jaehwan since he haven't been home for the past few days.

Jaehwan only shrugged since he and the others were still in the midst of trying to figure that out.

After they finished their breakfast, they got dressed and headed downstairs to the van. Their manager was waiting for them and like the usual, Hakyeon took the front passenger seat. 

The entire time as they were in the car, Hakyeon kept taking out his phone and reading whatever messages he was reading.

Hongbin tried to sneak a peak from behind a few times but failed. 

"Anything?" Jaehwan asked the younger.

Hongbin shook his head in defeat.

"You don't think Hakyeon-hyung got a girlfriend do you?" Hyuk asked.

"What?!?" the boys all said in surprise.

"What's wrong?" Hakyeon finally turned his attention towards the commotion in the back of the car.

"N-nothing," Jaehwan smiled fakingly.

"Okay?" Hakyeon didn't know what was going but it was probably just the younger members being rowdy and chatting amongst themselves without him as usual. So, he ignored it and went back to paying attention to his phone.

The five boys at the back sighed in relief.

"But if hyung really got a girlfriend, wouldn't he tell that to us? I mean, it's a good thing right?" Jaehwan asked.

"I don't know..." Taekwoon furrowed his brows since the whole thing have been causing him some headaches.

"Let's keep an eye on hyung," Wonshik suggested.

The others nodded in agreement.

 

 

"Hakyeon-ah!" Minhyuk came running towards the boys and straight towards his bestfriend, Hakyeon.

"Oh, Minhyukkie!" Hakyeon said happily and hugged his friend.

The other members stood there as they watched the two good friends reunite backstage after their performance.

"Did you read the message?" Minhyuk asked.

Message? the others heard the word and perked their ears up to listen in on the conversation between the two friends.

"Yeah! It was so funny!" Hakyeon laughed happily.

"Right?"

As if Hakyeon and Minhyuk completely forgot about the existence of the VIXX members, they continued to chat with one another even after getting changed and ready to go home.

"You don't think Hakyeon-hyung is well... going out with Minhyuk-hyung do you?" Hyuk swallowed.

"What?!" Wonshik was surprised from the younger's comment.

"But it's possible right? I mean, it seems like they're so close and even closer than before."

"Well, if hyung is dating another man... we should accept him for what it is right? He's still our hyung."

"Stop being ridiculous you two. Let's go," Taekwoon shut the two roommates down and took his bag.

Just as they were all leaving the venue, the rest of the BTOB members were outside waiting to join up with Minhyuk as well.

"It's Hakyeonie!" Eunkwang said in excitement. 

The other BTOB members also got really excited to see the leader of VIXX for some reason.

In an instance, Hakyeon was surrounded by the members of BTOB while his own members were standing on the side, confused.

It almost looked as if Hakyeon was another member of BTOB or even the leader of another group. Hakyeon was laughing with the others and completely ignoring his own members. 

That's when the younger boys of VIXX felt rather annoyed that their oldest's attention was no longer towards them but rather, a rivalling group.

"Hakyeon," Taekwoon called out in a stoic voice. "It's time to go."

"Oh, sorry. Forgot about you guys," Hakyeon said without any ill intention.

The vocalist felt annoyed and so did the other four that was left behind. 

"Let's move it," he said as he pulled Hakyeon away from BTOB.

"Wait Taekwoon-ah, let me at least say goodbye to them. It's rude!" Hakyeon said.

But the vocalist didn't hear it and just forced the older back to their car. The other four was on Taekwoon's side and wanted to drag Hakyeon back to the car just as much as their vocalist did.

Hakyeon grumbled in annoyance as he was forced to take his seat back in the car. 

"Gosh, you guys won't even let me have some time alone with them. It was rude you know that? They waited outside to catch up with me," Hakyeon said.

"What do you mean catching up with them? They're members of another group you know," Hongbin said.

"So? They're still my friends. Stop being rude to my friends," the older glared at the boys at the back.

Bzz.

Hakyeon's phone went off again with a message.

Just as he was about to read his message, Taekwoon snatched the leader's phone from behind.

"Enough with the messages! Stop ignoring us!" Taekwoon raised his voice.

"Hey! Give that back!" Hakyeon tried to reach back for his phone but was obviously struggling through his seatbelt.

Taekwoon passed it further down the van for Wonshik to keep. Just as Wonshik received the phone, he read a message on the screen from Minhyuk.

Curious, he swiped Hakyeon's phone open and read the message.

Both Jaehwan and Hongbin leaned in to read what was so interesting about Hakyeon's messages as well.

They were surprised.

Hakyeon have been talking to the members of BTOB in a group chat that even labelled 'BTOB'.

"Why are you in BTOB's group chat, hyung?" Jaehwan asked Hakyeon.

"That's none of your business! Now give it back and stop invading my privacy!" Hakyeon demanded.

"I've just had about enough of you ignoring us lately and looking at your phone more than paying attention to us," Taekwoon argued.

"What?" Hakyeon was surprised since the vocalist was obviously mad. The intense glare and angry tone in the vocalist's voice even made the oldest shiver in fear.

"Hyung, have you been talking with the BTOB members lately?" Hongbin asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"Why are you in their group chat in the first place?" 

"Minhyuk invited me that's why."

"What about us?" Hyuk asked disappointed that the older was talking more with other groups than his own. He was feeling a bit betrayed to be honest.

"What about you guys? I don't see anything wrong with me being friends of other groups and people. You guys are friends with BTOB too aren't you? What's wrong with me talking with friends?" 

The members was at a lost of argument with the oldest since it was obvious the older didn't understand what the youngers' concerns were. 

"Plus, you guys never reply to my messages or calls in the first place. So I don't think any of you are in the position to argue with me," Hakyeon said.

"What do you mean?" Wonshik was confused.

Hakyeon sighed.

"No matter how much I message or call you guys, even for the smallest concerns, no one ever answers me. My messages always get ignored and I never get a reply," Hakyeon told them truthfully.

"We do read them though?" Hyuk said.

"So? Reading it and not responding to me, means you guys think it's alright to ignore me. And even when all five of you guys read my message, only one of you ever care to respond to me after hours."

The younger ones gulped as they started to realize where things were going wrong.

"At least the BTOB members don't ignore me. Rather, they talk to me more and worry about me more. If it wasn't for them, I would still be feeling annoyed from being ignored for so long. So none of you guys should say anything bad about them. They're my friends and people who cheer me up," Hakyeon finalized his side of the story.

"I'm sorry, hyung..." Jaehwan looked sad and rather disappointed with himself.

"Yeah... sorry, Hakyeon-hyung," Hongbin apologized as well.

"Sorry," Taekwoon also calmed down his irritation and apologized to his lifelong friend. Did he even have the right to call Hakyeon his lifelong friend at this point though?"

The boys all looked down on the floor and kept quiet as they apologized. They were reflecting on their actions and how lonely they must have made Hakyeon feel whenever they ignored the older's messages.

They knew clearly well that Hakyeon always messaged them out of worries and care yet they took things for granted and never responded. They thought it was alright to ignore the older's message or respond at a later time when they remember to but they didn't think that their lack of response would cause Hakyeon to feel disappointed in his own members.

"We won't do it anymore, I promise," Taekwoon said.

"We'll see about that," Hakyeon said as he received his phone back. He turned his attention back to the front of the car and continued to read his messages. 

For now, the younger members have learned their lesson.

 

 

[So what happened after?] from Minhyuk.

[Did they apologize?] Eunkwang asked.

[Yeah. They're repenting.] Hakyeon replied.

[So the plan worked out after all haha xD] Changsub said.

[Good for you Hakyeon-hyung] Hyunsik sent.

[Thanks guys for helping me out.] Hakyeon sent.

[No problem! Anything to help you out. If they ignore you again in the future, come to us again!] Minhyuk said.

[I will! Thanks!] 

Cha Hakyeon have left the group chat.

 

 

A/N: How do you like this random two part one shot? I actually enjoyed writing it myself. To be honest, I wrote this mainly in how I feel whenever my friends or people I care about ignore my messages. It's just so annoying and I hate being ignored by people you think cares about you. So, I kind of wrote this oneshot with my own mindset. 

Also, everyone keeping up with streaming for LR's Whisper?? Wonshik's attempt murder of Taekwoon by making the poor gramps sing high notes from beginning to end haha. Aside from Whisper, what is everyone's favorite song from the album? I'm enjoying 'Feeling' more so than Whisper oops?