A Letter from Me to You (Please read!!!)

Imbroglio

To my lovely readers,

This is foreverblue3011, and with a heavy heart I am writing this letter because I have some news to share with you. There is a chance that this story will be discontinued. But please keep reading my letter, which has the explanation on why I've made the decision said above.

I'm currently a senior in school, meaning things will be more hectic. I need to study and at the same time attend fashion design classes (since I aspire to be a fashion designer). Furthermore, I am part of the student council which also takes up a lot of time. Additionally, in a few weeks, I will be leaving for a summer program which means I will miss school for 2 weeks. I'm on the last week of my vacation and I've decided to use this time to study instead because I will be missing out a lot and I don't want to be left behind.

In the beginning, my plan was to write the next chapter for this story, but my studies are currently my priority since I will soon be applying for university. I have to confess I also have a huge writer's block. I know how I want the story to go, but I just can't get the words out.

When I start attending school, there is a huge chance that I won't be continuing this story since I don't have the time to. When I thought of ending the journey of EXO and Jisoo, I feel very sad. It may have been 2 chapters, but I have developed a bond with these characters. At first, I wanted to just delete the story. However, it would've been extremely rude of me since you guys were so supportive and actively participating in guessing on the future events in the comments section so I decided to write this letter for you my beautiful readers.

I will keep this story up, and I will try my best to update. Once again my lovely readers, I am deeply sorry and thank you so much for your comments, views, subscription. Your comments were all so supportive and that drove me to write, which I am eternally grateful for. It means the whole world to me. It really does.

Love,

foreverblue3011