Prologue

Re-unite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook groaned as he opened his eyes, his head throbbed. This is why he hates clubs

He reached his hand on the other side of the bed to wake up Taehyung, feeling the other’s presence missing. He squinted his eyes to find a cold space next to him.

He slowly walked downstairs, if he walked any faster he might vomit or fall face first on the floor, to grab some advil, maybe Taehyung was just-

‘Maybe he left with Jimin.’

He thinks, lightly nodding to himself as he downed some advil.

 

“Jimin?”

“Jungkook? Why are you calling me?”

Jungkook played with a pen as the older answered.

“Did taehyung go back to your house last night, he’s not here.”

“No...weren't you with him?”

“I was, but I don't know where he went and now he's not here. Can you ask the others?”

“They're all here. Jin drove sober like the responsible man he is, he says he didn't see Tae either.”

Jungkook nodded at the information even though they can't see him.

“I’ll try calling him.” he says before hanging up.

He quickly clicked on Taehyung’s contact, holding the phone up to his ear. Letting it ring for a few moments, he heard the familiar ‘tick’ coming from the device.

“Taeh--”

“I’m sorry; the number you have reached is not in service, or temporarily disconnected. The number you have reached is currently unavailable. This is a recording--”

Jungkook blanked out after that, everything froze and the dial tone could no longer be heard.

He gulped, fearing the worst.

“Oh no.”

Jungkook didn't feel angry, he couldn't. He felt scared. What happened to Taehyung.

He shakily inhaled, ending the dial tone and dialing Jimin again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter