Chapter (3)

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night, Jennie tried to meet Jinhwan to make sure what was his reason breaking up with Jisoo but she heard from his friends that he already left to US with his new girlfriend to meet her parents. Their wedding will be very soon. Jihwan has been in relationship with that girl since he was with Jisoo and he was just using Jisoo for money and he never loved her. Hearing all these made Jennie's blood boiled. At that time she just wanted to fly to US and beat him to death and told Jisoo he's not worth with her love, to forget him but she decided to hide the truth because it'll only make Jisoo make more suffer.

 

"Hey Jennie! What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if you want to go hang out with me today?"

"Sounds great. I'll see you later."

 

"Jennie! Can you come to my place?"

"Why?"

"Mom and Dad are on business trip. I'm alone at home. I'm bored."

"Sure. Have you eat your lunch? Is there anything you want?"

"Chicken! Chicken!"

"Ok! I'll be there soon."

"Come quickly! I'm hungry."

 

"Jisoo! This is Lisa and Rosé. My new friends. We all met at dance club."

"Hi! I'm Jisoo. Jennie's friend. Nice to meet you two."

"Hi! I'm Chaeyoung. You can call me Rosé or whatever you want."

"Hi! I'm Lisa. It's really nice to meet you, Jisoo-shi! Jennie talked about you a lot. We've been wanting to meet you."

"Hey, no need for formality. Just Jisoo is fine."

"Ok, Jisoo! I hope we'll get along well."

 

Jennie and Jisoo had repaired their friendship not long after the incident Jisoo broke it off with her boyfriend. And Chaeyoung and Lisa encouraged Jennie to tell her true feelings to Jisoo. The duo knew Jennie's secret and saying if she didn't confess, she'll be a loser again like before. So Jennie gathered her courage and tried to confess but she let the opportunity slip away everytime. The first time she let go was on the day of Lisa's birthday. They celebrated together and stayed late at Lisa's place. And Jennie drove Jisoo's home after birthday celebration. Jisoo was just about got out from the car, Jennie stopped her. She had finally the courage to tell Jisoo how she really felt.

"Jisoo!"

"Yeah, Jennie?" Jisoo looked at Jennie.

"I… um… I just wanted to say that…" Jennie took a breath, she couldn't do it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter