Chapter (1)

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jennie! Look at me! Which one is better? Should I wear this?"

"Wear whatever you want. Stop asking me!"

"Awww! Don't be like that. You have good taste in fashion. Please choose one for me. Come on. I don't want to be late my date. Pleaseeeeee!"

"FINE!"

Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo, childhood best friends. They grew up together and knew everything about each other. They don't need to say words to tell how they feel, they understand just looking at each other's eyes. They are that close. Whenever Jisoo needs someone, there is always Jennie and of course Jisoo also did the same for Jennie as always. Days, months, years passed, Jennie developed the romantic feelings for Jisoo but she never showed her feelings to other girl for not wanting to ruin their friendship that they have for many years. One day, when they were 15 years, Jisoo made a rule between them. It was both of them not to be in relationship until they are twenty. Jennie agreed it anyway. It was not a big deal for her because she knew her heart is only beats for her best friend. Their promise was going well until Jisoo broke it by dating school's popular guy, Kim Jinhwan. Jisoo made the promise at the first place but she was the one who broke.

 

FLASHBACK

"Is is true?" Jennie asked in serious tone.

"What?" Jisoo even didn't look at her friend as she kept typing on her phone.

"You know really well what I mean. Don't act like you don't know!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter