Chapter (2)

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jisoo got a boyfriend, things changed between Jennie and Jisoo. They slowly became apart. They didn't hangout together anymore. Jennie was no longer the one who walked Jisoo to home. And also Sundays weren't the same. Jisoo wouldn't come to Jennie's place like she always dis to spend their free times together. Jisoo used to called Jennie whenever she had nightmares but now she wouldn't dial the same number like before. Everything they used to do became faded but Jennie never blame Jisoo for it. She saw the wide smile on Jisoo's face when she was with her boyfriend and when she talked about him. That smile she has never seen before. So Jennie tried to move on even though she felt hurt whenever she saw that couple together but as long as Jisoo is happy, she's fine with this. All she wanted was Jisoo to be happy. Without knowing times passed so fast. They finally graduated from their highschool. Then the girls went to different universities although they had been planned to go same university since they were young. The reason was Jisoo's boyfriend chose another university and he wanted Jisoo to go with him together Jisoo accepted his request right away because she was madly in love with him. After that Jennie and Jisoo barely met or talked like they used to do. Jennie took this as a chance and tried to forget her feelings for Jisoo but she couldn't stop herself thinking about her the whole time no matter how much she tried. One day, Jennie had a tiring day because of her school projects and she was about to sleep after she finished showering, suddenly her phone ringed. It was already 12:45 AM. She took her phone from night stand and cursed for disturbing her precious sleep. But Jennie stopped and her heart started beating fast when she saw the caller's name. It was Jisoo. It has been long time they didn't talk. At first she was hesitant to pick up then she pressed answer button. Somehow she was so nervous.

"Hello?" Jennie answered.

"Jennieeeee!" Jisoo called cutely.

"Jisoo?"

"Jennieeee!" They were on phone for 10 minutes but Jisoo just kept calling only Jennie's name and then Jennie realized Jisoo was drunk.

"Where are you now? Are you alone?" Jennie asked.

"Huh?"

"I said are you alone?"

"I'm....alone...."

"Tell me where is that place? I'll come to you." Jennie told as she jumped off from her bed then changed her clothes immediately and ran to her car. It took only 20 minutes to reach there. Jennie got out from the car a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter