On A Rainy Day

On A Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain pelted heavily on the window and I shivered as I pulled the blanket closer to myself hugging it tightly. Guanlin and I were supposed to go on a date today but I suddenly got sick, cancelling our date plans and I felt really sorry as I knew Guanlin was looking forward to it. 
-
"Alright , here you go. One hot chocolate for my dear princess. " Guanlin came into the room. In his hands, he held a mug filled with piping hot chocolate. "Are you feeling better now ? " He said peering worriedly at me while placing his hand on my forehead, bending down and peering into my eyes. I blushed at his close proximity. 
-
"Gomawo Guanlin-ah. I'm sorry, I know we were supposed to go out and watch a movie together but because of me ..." "Achoo!" Hurriedly placing the mug on the coffee table, he handed me a tissue. 
-
"Yah... What are you saying ! Of course your health comes first, we can always watch a movie another time! Let's nurse you back to health before going out next weekend alright?" Guanlin said as he sat down next to me on the couch, placing his warm hand on my back, joining me under the blanket. 
-
"Besides, spending time with you is all i need." he said kissing my forehead tenderly. "Oh wait , you must be cold jagi-ah, here let me warm you up." Putting his arms around me,he pulled me close letting me feel his body warmth. I grinned as I hugged him back tightly. 
-
"By the way , don't I deserve a kiss for all my efforts..." he said chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter