Chapter 3

Spontaneously
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thing Yuta hated beside of nosy people was when something disturbed his sleep. To be honest, back then he was a pretty deep sleeper, he could probably still sleeping when there was an earthquake happening—okay that was an exaggeration, but the point was nothing used to wake him up before. He didn’t even know what exactly changed in his body that made him incredibly sensitive lately. A sound of door opening and he woke up. Even the voice of his family in the living room could wake him up.

 

And right now he woke up to the sound of someone throwing up and flushing the toilet. Very romantic.

 

He woke and stretched with a groan as he grabbed around the bed to search for his phone. Speaking of, that buzz had been the actual reason he woke up. , will the world just let him sleep for the next three hours? He cursed with a hoarse voice and grabbed the phone on the table and tapped on whatever to shut it up. Just his luck, he tapped on the answer button. It was a video call.

 

.

 

An unfamiliar face appeared—who was Yuta kidding, that was not his phone for god sake. “You finally pick up! Taeyong—wait you’re not Taeyong-hyung.”

 

Yuta would’ve laughed when he saw how the smiling face of the stranger turned into horror in such a short time. But not when he was on the receiving end. And he was too sleepy for trouble.

 

“Yeah, definitely not the guy,” he answered slowly as his brain started to load this sudden information.

 

Unfortunately the other pair was not in the mood for s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter