007

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

 

“Dara ah, Jiyong is here again.” Mom yelled

 

“Just tell him I’m not going to school.” I said softly. My head is throbbing.

 

“Wae, what’s wrong?” mom entered my room after hearing that I’m going to skip school.

 

“I’m feeling sick.” I coughed.

 

“Oh my god, you are hot, you need to consult a doctor, darling.” My mom urged.

 

“Aunty, is Dara coming yet?” I heard Jiyong’s voice.

 

“Oh Jiyong, Dara is sick, can you bring her to the doctor? I’m having an important meeting later.” Mom requested.

 

“I’m fine, I will just eat some medicine later.” I begged.

 

“I’m going to bring her to the hospital later, aunty. I will take care of her, just leave her to me.” Jiyong assured.

 

“Jiyong, I don’t want to go to hospital.” I pleaded as soon as my mom left.

 

“I will drag you there even if you don’t want to.” He insisted.

 

“Please, you know how much I hate hospital right?” I said quietly.

 

“I’m here.” He said.

 

I’ve always hated being in the hospital since young. Yep, I’m a frequent visitor to the hospital when I’m young due to the heart disease. Well, I’m recovered now, hopefully? And since then I hate being in the hospital, the painful memories of my life. “I’m here.” Jiyong words echoed in my mind. His words just feel so warm.

 

“Yah put me down.” I hit him lightly.

 

“Stop moving, babe.” He smirked.

 

“Stop calling me a baby…” I pouted.

 

“What? You look like a babe now, so weak and fragile.” He holds me tight and brings me to the garage making me frown.

 

“Your mom borrowed me her car.” He explained.

 

“Can you actually drive? I might die even before I reach the hospital.” I insulted.

 

“Let’s see.” He smiled and put me down gently on the passenger seat.

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

“That’s easy” I heaved a sigh. I never thought that I could convince her to the hospital knowing that she has fear of entering the hospital again. I was there when she got treated, however, I couldn’t really see the process of her recovering since my family died at that period of time.

 

“Are we there yet?” Dara asked while panting heavily.

 

“We are almost there.” I hold her hands tightly.

 

I rush to her side as soon as we arrive the hospit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter