002

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

9p.m.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for the return of The Great Kwon Ji Yong. “Aishhhh, how could he disobey me at the very first day of the period of his slavery” I pouted and talking to my own until I heard the voice of his car. I rushed towards the front door waiting for him excitedly like a dog wailing its tail waiting for their masters when I'm supposed to be his master in this case.

 

I prepare myself and look at the corner with a murderous glare hoping that Ji Yong realizes I’m mad, seriously mad. “Ji stop it, what if someone else sees us.” I heard some giggling sound from the corner and rushed back my house while looking through the peek hole. There he is, Jiyong was kissing Kiko while leading her to his house. And guess what he ing looks at my door and smirk as if he knows I’m watching him. “Grrrrr that jerk!” I walked back to my bedroom and punch my pillow and kick my legs off the air like a mad woman.

 

“Ring…” I looked at my ringing phone and answered it without looking who’s the caller is.

 

“Nice , nerd.” I froze and looked at the window, realizing I didn’t pull down my blinds.

 

“Damn you, Kwon Ji Yong!”I yelled and guess what he ing smirked at me. How dare him!

 

 

THE NEXT DAY…

 

JIYONG POV

 

Kiko left my place early in the morning since she needs to freshen up and prepare for school. I went to the kitchen to make myself a breakfast after bathing. I was boiling the hot water planning to make pasta to start my day. I was humming a song but stop when someone or should I say an intruder is singing along with me. I rolled my eyes knowing the “intruder” is none other than the Sandara Park. I walked out the kitchen furiously planning to kick her out of my house.

 

“I swear I’m gonna kill you, Sandara” I yelled while walking towards her.

 

“Ka-cha, Ka-cha” I looked at her weirdly as she’s pointing at me while holding her phone.

 

“. Don’t tell me you capture it!” I looked down seeing me wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist.

 

“Oops” she looked at me innocently.

 

“Yah! Sandara Park!” I chased after her and wrapped my hands around her waist preventing her from running away from me.

 

“You ain’t gonna get it from me! Moron” she yelled and sneaked away from my grasp.

 

“Yes, I do! Ouch!” I fell backward spraining my ankle along the way.

 

“” she hissed and half-run towards me trying to get me up.

 

“I win.” I took it as a chance to snatch the phone with a wince.

 

“Stupid.” She muttered and holds me up guiding me to the couch.

 

I looked into her eyes intently and all I see is worries. “Why is she worried about me when all I do is hating on her?” I wondered.

 

“Hey, do you smell anything?” she asked while avoiding my gaze

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter