Rude Awakening

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina stared at the girl in front of her, she was still trying to wrap her mind around the fact that the girl was healed, As if she was never hurt. The girls voice broke through her thoughts.

"I said, Who. Are. You?"
"uuh I'm Mina, and well you were hurt so we brought you here but now you're okay aand..."

The girl stared back at Mina, and sighed in relief. Chaeyoung could sense that she would not harm her, but she was confused 'what does she mean I was hurt'. Mina furrowed her eyebrows she had heard the girl mumble under her breath, 'hmm does this girl not remember getting hurt?' she decided she might as well explain the entire situation.

"Well we were driving and we hit you our car and you were severely burned so we brought you to my home for some odd reason and now here we are"
"Whats a car?"
"Huh?, You know four wheels, runs on gasoline and takes you anywhere" How can this girl not know what a car is. She saw the girl look behind her towards the stairs, causing her to do the same but the there was nobody there. A few seconds later and giggly Sana appeared hoping down the steps and sleepy Momo trailed behind her. Sana looked up and saw the winged human standing in the middle of the room and gasped which caused Momo to look up as well and screech. The loud sound startled Chaeyoung, causing her to flap her wings foward and float backwards, the strong gust of wind caused the other 3 girls to stumble.

"Is that?" Sana whispered from behind Mina
"It is" Mina answered, Momo got over her surprise quickly and was now fully awake. She approached the girl whom seemed to be frozen in place, and extended her hand.
"I'm Momo and you are?" The girl looked at Momo's hand but didnt shake it, instead she looked utterly confused. As much as a Chaeyoung raked her brain she couldn't seem to remember what her name was. The girl finally spoke up.
"Uuh, I dont know..."
Momo was now the one confused, she looked over her shoulder at the other 2 girls as if to ask for help. Sana decides to approach the girl now.

"Does your head hurt?"
"It does everytime I try to remember my name"
"Okay, umm do you remember where you live?"
"Nope"
"Guys" Mina interrupted, "she doesn't even remember the accident"
-
Sana Mina and Momo where now in the kitchen having a little meeting. They left the girl in the living room.

"What do we do?" asked Sana
"I say we take them to the police and let them handle it" Momo replied with the most logical answer.
"Okay sure, we do that" Mina said "but how do we explain the fact that shes a winged human?! Or the fact that we felt inclined to bring a burnt body to our home, and don't even get me started on the fact that its completely healed!"
None of them had thought about that. The body that was practically unrecognizable was now a young short girl with short jet black hair. They all looked at each other, hoping someone would come up with the next idea when Sana finally spoke up.
"I say we keep her" Mina choked on air, surprised at Sana's suggestion and Momo put her face in her hands and sighed.
"We can't keep a girl" Momo said flatly
"Technically shes not a girl, I mean she is, but not a human girl at least"
"I don't think she has anywhere to go and like I said we can't take her to the poilce" Mina said, slowly getting convinced of Sana's suggestion.

"Plus don't you guys get this weird fuzzy feeling with her here, like a sense of security" Sana said.

"Okay, okay. We keep her, and lets say its as Sana says and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter