[Roa x Rena]

♥️ Girl Group ♥️ One-Shot and Drabble Collection

 

After resting enough to regain their breaths from the successful concert, they would meet the fans in a signing session, and just as they walked into the room, the lucky fans screamed their names. 

NAYOUNG, KYULKYUNG! As usual, the guitarist and the vocalist's names being called the most and louder (Yuha's too, occasionally). 

Rena had grown used to it. She knew it even before she decided to become a bassist that they were always the least popular members in a rock band. It was not like she wanted to be popular like Nayoung or Kyulkyung. Rena just wanted bassists' work to be more appreciated. Everyone just looooves bass boosting headphones and all, but when it came to acknowledging the person who put those notes on the record, everyone suddenly forgot they existed. Not that she was bitter about it, of course. 

Rena sighed and carried her bass on her back, as the night came to an end and they left the place through the back door. 

"O-Oh, Rena!" She heard her name being called, something that didn't happen that often. 

Rena looked at the source of the sound and found a tall girl running in her direction, but she froze in place as soon as Rena met her eyes. 

"Hi." Rena smiled, taking a step closer to her. 

"Oh my god." The girl blurted. "I couldn't get tickets for the signing session so I came here hoping to see you! You guys are amazing!" 

"Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed our show tonight." Rena bowed. 

"Yes, but you, y-you're so cool, Yebin!" The girl used Rena's real name. 

Rena widened her eyes, not knowing if she should be more shocked with how beautiful the girl was, or with her words. 

"Oh. T-Thank you so much." Rena gave her a shy smile, scratching her neck. 

"W-Would you sign my t-shirt?" The girl offered her a marker. 

"Of course. What's your name?" 

"Minkyung." 

"That's a beautiful name." Rena smiled, signing on the sleeve of her t-shirt. "Just like you." 

When Rena was done signing it, she met Minkyung's eyes, and the girl seemed frozen in time with her eyes widened. Maybe Rena was too blunt. 

"Say, Minkyung," Rena looked around, finding the other members busy talking to their fans. "The concert made me really hungry. Why don't you come with me downtown? I'm craving a burger." 

"I-I-I, hm, ohmygodyes." Minkyung stuttered, making Rena giggle. 

Sometimes bluntness did her good.