Chapter one

Winter love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1
.
That night, after their long war, they decided that they have to end this war, and eat a dinner together instead. So, Irene invites seulgi to Irene and Wendy's apartment, to eat dinner together. 

Seulgi reject it slowly and saying that they just met, how could you invite them to your apartment, but joohyun a.k.a Irene says that it's okay because she wasn't alone, she live with her friend, wendy. 

Finally, seulgi gave up and now they in their way to Irene and Wendy's apartment. 
Of course Irene calls wendy and tell her about this, at first wendy a bit shocked, but she is a very kind girl so.. She said yes, because she loves meeting new people
"Hey seulgi. You still a student right? Or you have a job already?"
"Ah I'm still a student. I'm at XX university."
"Really?  Wow we are in the same university!"

And they talked about everything. Even the absurd things. As soon as they were talking, they've reached Irene and wendy's apartment door. As soon as the door opened, they can see wendy's wide smile. 

"Come in guys, gosh! It so cold out here, hurry up and warm your cold body inside" still with her smile. And then Irene and seulgi sit in the warm kitchen. Wendy cooked some meat and they eat happily. 

"So, your name is kang seulgi, and you're in the same university as both Irene unnie and me.right?"

"Yeah you're right. Ugh you call Irene unnie before so.. You're in the same age as me?"

"Yeah,I'm 94'liner. " says Wendy. "We can be best friend!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter