Mc Donalds 2

Seohyun Umma: Guardian of Nine Hearts

At 6.30am ________ woke up first with nervousness overtook her body. Sooyoung and Yoonah are still sleeping but not very peacefully as they are sweating like bullets eventhough the room aircond is .

 

_________: Unnies wake up, its already 6.30am. We’re gonna be late.

 

Yoonah: Alright I’m awake. Wait why are we up so early? Don’t tell me we do get caught by Umma last night.

 

_________: Sadly, its true... Sooyoung unnie, wake up or I’ll just going to leave you behind.

 

Yoonah: Yah, Agent Choi get up before Umma gets angrier.

 

Sooyoung: Alright, I’m up guys. What’s the time now? I thought it’s Sunday today?

 

__________: Hell is calling unnie... We got to get ready.

 

Sooyoung: Why did we get caught? Why?

 

Yoonah: It’s 6:50 already, let’s go

 

 

The trio then make their way downstairs and stood at their designated corner near Seohyun Umma’s office.

 

 

Yuri: Whoa, did you get caught last night?

 

Yoonah: Yes unnie, why are you up so early?

 

Yuri: I went to do my morning routine.

 

__________: Cool unnie but you’re cooler if can get me out of this.

 

Yuri: Good luck chodings. Don’t worry, Umma will not be so hard on you guys since its just for food.

 

Sooyoung: Thanks Yul

 

Yoonah: Please pray for us unnie

 

__________: But I’m...scared

 

 

Yuri went to ___________ and patted her head.

 

 

Yuri: I’ll see you guys later alright?

 

Sooyoung, Yoona, _________: See ya Yul / Bye unnie

 

Sooyoung: What’s taking Umma so long?

 

Yoonah: I don’t know

 

__________: Unnies maybe Umma is too mad that she’s still planning what to do with us.....oh my god

 

Yoonah: Don’t be so pessimistic _________

 

Sooyoung: Everything will be fine. Stay cool.

 

Seohyun Umma: WHO GIVES YOU THE PERMISSION TO SPEAK IN THE CORNER CHOI SOOYOUNG, IM YOON AH, PARK __________!

 

___________: N-no one, U-mma....

 

Seohyun Umma: Alright, into my office now the three of you.

 

 

Together, the trios and their Seohyun Umma went into the office. Seohyun Umma sit on her solo couch with her trios facing her in a straight line. All three of them trying their best to avoid eye contact with their Seohyun Umma.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: __________, whose idea is it in the first place?

 

Sooyoung: The three of us Umma

 

 

Seohyun Umma eyeing their actions carefully which she interrogates them. Sooyoung looks and sounds the calmest out of the trios, maybe because she’s immune to being in trouble. As expected the maknae feels the nervousness more than her older sisters.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Alright, we’ll start from the youngest.

 

____________: M-me f-first? No no umma... I don’t want a spanking.....

 

Seohyun Umma: Are you disobeying me Park __________?

 

____________: N-no U-umma s-sorry

 

 

Seohyun Umma take a seat on an armless chair then ___________ placed herself over Seohyun Umma’s knee. Seohyun Umma pull down ___________pajama pants along with her leaving her smooth white skin buttocks on show.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Tell me your misdeeds ____________.

 

____________: T-to ask p-permiss-sion before I buy Mc Donalds

 

Seohyun Umma: And?

 

____________: A-a-and n-no eating b-burgers at night.

 

Seohyun Umma: What should you do if you’re hungry?

 

____________: W-wake y-you u-up.....

 

Seohyun Umma: Alright, Sooyoung and Yoonah, put your hands on your heads and watch your little sister getting spanked because she followed along with your plan.

 

Sooyoung: We agreed on this together.

 

Seohyun Umma: As older sisters, you should know better. Im Yoonah, don’t close your eyes. Watch this carefully.

 

 

Then, without another word, SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT. The sound of the hairbrush in contact with __________’s buttocks echoes in the whole room along with ___________’s screams asking for mercy. But sadly, it fell on deaf ears. Seohyun Umma spanked __________’s buttocks and sit spots for 5 full minutes until __________’s buttocks turned crimson angry red. __________ was still crying when Seohyun Umma stop.

 

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Stand up, fold your pajama pants and put it on my table. Im Yoonah, come here.

 

 

Over Yoonah went over Seohyun Umma’s knee. As usual, Seohyun Umma pull down Yoonah’s pajama pants along with showing her smooth white skin buttocks.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: ___________, stand beside Sooyoung. Hands on your head. Remember rubbing will cost you a repeat of your previous spanking.

 

___________: D-dae U-umma.

 

Seohyun Umma: Tell me your misdeeds Yoonah.

 

Yoonah: T-to ask p-permiss-sion before I buy Mc Donalds a-and n-no eating burgers at night.

 

Seohyun Umma: What should you do if you’re hungry?

 

Yoonah: W-wake you up and wait for you to make us healthy food.....

 

 

 

Then, without another word, SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT. The sound of the hairbrush in contact with Yoonah’s buttocks and sit spots echoes in the whole room along with Yoonah’s screams asking for mercy. But sadly, it fell on deaf ears. Seohyun Umma spanked Yoonah for 5 full minutes too until Yoona’s buttocks turned crimson angry red. Yoonah was already tired and just cried silently when Seohyun Umma stop.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Stand up, fold your pajama pants and put it on my table. Choi Sooyoung, come here.

 

 

 

Over Sooyoung went over Seohyun Umma’s knee. As usual, Seohyun Umma pull down Sooyoung’s pajama pants along with showing her smooth white skin buttocks.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Yoonah, stand beside _____________. Hands on your head. Remember rubbing will cost you a repeat of your previous spanking.

 

Yoonah: D-dae U-umma.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Tell me your misdeeds Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung: For ordering Mc Donalds without your permission and consent. 

 

Seohyun Umma: And?

 

Sooyoung: Eating burgers is never wrong!

 

 

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Pardon?

 

Sooyoung: Ouch, but Umma eating burger is not wrong.

 

 

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

 

 

Seohyun Umma: I can do this all day Choi Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung: Fine. For eating burgers at night because its unhealthy and wrong.

 

Seohyun Umma: What should you do if you’re hungry?

 

____________: Wake you up and wait for you to make us healthy late night snacks.

 

 

Then, without another word, SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT. The sound of the hairbrush in contact with Sooyoung’s buttocks and sit spots echoes in the whole room along with Sooyoung’s screams asking for mercy. But sadly, it fell on deaf ears. Seohyun Umma spanked Sooyoung for 5 full minutes too until Sooyoung’s buttocks turned crimson angry red. Sooyoung was only whimpering silently when Seohyun Umma stop.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Alright go out and stand at the corners in the living room.

 

 

The trio walked out and stand at their designated corner with their glowing red buttocks showing. With all the noises from the spanking, the rest of the children are awake except for Sooyeon who is a deep sleeper.

 

 

Miyoung: Oh my god, my dongsaengs, fighting guys!

 

Sunkyu: Fighting chodings!

 

 

The rest of the children just looked at their dongsaengs red buttocks in sympathy. Only Taeyeon eyes spakles at the sight of buttocks. Her love for buttocks never dies. Hyoyeon took the tv remote and turned the tv on. They then watched Sailormoon together.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Children, come to the dining room for breakfast.

 

 

All 5 kids ran into the dining room for food. Being an 8 year old girl, ___________ became restless since she didn’t get to watch her favourite show and eat her breakfast plus its already 25 minutes of standing at the corner and so she kind of move out of her spot and started rubbing her buttocks since the pain is killing her. Luck was not on ___________ side since Seohyun Umma caught her red handedly doing so.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoonah, your time is up. Come here.

 

 

Seohyun Umma then hugged her two daughters and carressed their hair.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Remember that I’m spanking you for your own benefit and because I love you two alright?

 

Yoonah, Sooyoung: We love you too Umma

 

Seohyun Umma: Now go and wear your pants and join the rest for breakfast. Yoonah please go and get me the hairbrush.

 

_____________: Oh no Umma saw me (in her mind)

 

Seohyun Umma: PARK ___________! Its seems like you’re still not sorry as you’re rubbing your buttocks and moving out of position. 

 

 

Seohyun Umma then took ___________ by the ear as she sits on the sofa and placed ____________ over her knee.

 

 

Seohyun: ____________ tell me your misdeeds.

 

____________: I-I-I d-didn’t s-stay i-in p-pos-sition a-and I-I-I.....(crying)

 

Seohyun Umma: And?

 

____________: I-I r-rubbed m-my b-but-tocks. P-please U-umma n-not so hard please.

 

Seohyun Umma: Since you disobeyed me its going to be worst than earlier.

 

 

Yoonah and Sooyoung then came to give Seohyun Umma the hairbrush. The other 5 heard the commotion and scurried over to see what happened.

 

 

Taeyeon: Why are you 2 out of the corner but maknae is getting another spanking?

 

Sooyoung: She got caught of moving out of position and rubbed her behind.

 

Hyoyeon: Oh boy.....what a bad way for a morning start

 

Yoonah: I feel bad for my only dongsaeng...

 

Miyoung: Hopefully Umma is not gonna be too hard on her

 

Yuri: We hope so too...

 

 

Suddenly, SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT. The sound of the hairbrush in contact with ___________’s already red sore buttocks echoes in the whole room along with ___________’s hysterical screams asking for mercy. But sadly, it fell on deaf ears. Instead, Seohyun Umma spanked more on the sensitive parts which are the sit spots and thighs.

 

 

Sooyeon: Why is it so noisy today?!?

 

Taeyeon: Yul, that’s our cue to cool her down before Umma gets mad at her.

 

Yuri: Let’s go Taeng

 

 

Taeyeon and Yuri went upstairs to tell Sooyeon about the whole commotion.

 

 

Sooyeon: Oh my god, why did she get caught by Umma? My poor baby...

 

Yuri: Umma is still spanking her...

 

Taeyeon: If we rubbed or moved out of position usually Umma will spank us longer...so...

 

Sooyeon: Dang it.....did you said she rubbed her behind?

 

Taeyeon: Yes

 

Yuri: Oh no.....

 

Taeyeon: But she’s only 8.....

 

Sooyeon: Umma did it when we’re 8 too Taeng

 

Yuri: Oh no.....

 

 

Seohyun Umma spanked __________ for 8 full minutes until __________’s buttocks turned crimson angry dark red. ___________ was only whimpering silently when Seohyun Umma stop. Seohyun Umma placed ____________ on her knee as ___________ winced in pain. Seohyun Umma then pulled ___________’s chin to make eye contact.

 

Seohyun Umma: Alright maknae, its time for the last deal.

 

____________: P-please no more U-umma...

 

Seohyun Umma: You’re a big girl now, you need to realise that every actions have its consequences. Do you understand me?

 

_____________: B-but U-umma.....

 

Seohyun Umma: Get me the ruler from my office, ____________.

 

_____________: U-umma....n-no....

 

Seohyun Umma: I hate to repeat myself ___________. You know that.

 

_____________: B-but Umma..... I-I’m s-still s-small.....

 

Seohyun Umma: That’s why you’re only getting the ruler, if it’s your unnies, they get the cane.

 

____________: B-but U-umma....

 

Seohyun Umma: Quit stalling before I decide to use the cane on you.

 

____________: O-okay U-umma.....

 

 

____________ get on her feet and ran into Seohyun Umma’s office. Once she saw the dreaded ruler, ____________ shivered in fear but still she took it and gave it to her Seohyun Umma.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Alright. Stand straight and put out your hands.

 

 

____________ was already in tears as she put out her hands and close her eyes.

 

 

Without another word, PLAK! PLAK! PLAK!  Seohyun Umma gave ___________ 16 of the ruler on her palms. ___________ screamed after each and cried throughout the hand rulering. 

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Kneel at the corner. Hands behind your back facing up. 

 

 

With that, ___________ went to the corner and did as been told with her buttocks, thighs and palms glowing red. The rest of the children shivered on their seats as they heard the whole ordeal. 

 

 

Sunkyu: Chodings, no more sneaking to order food at night?

 

Yoonah: No more.

 

Sooyoung: The risk is too scary and burdensome so no.

 

Miyoung: Poor __________. She must be scared and in pain.

 

 

After 40 minutes of corner time, ___________ was finally free from the corner.

 

 

_____________: Umma! Umma I-I’m s-sor-ry

 

Seohyun Umma: Come here baby

 

 

Seohyun Umma then carried __________ and carressed her hair to calm her down.

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Its okay baby, everything is forgiven. Please know that I’m spanking you for your own good and because I love you okay?

 

____________: I love you too Umma

 

 

*Brrrrr brrrrr*

 

 

Seohyun Umma: Looks like my baby is hungry. Let’s get your pants then you can have some pancakes.

 

____________: Pancakes?!? Yay!!!

 

 

When they arrived at the dining room, there’s two plates with pancakes in it for Seohyun Umma and ___________.

 

 

Hyoyeon: Eat up Umma and maknae!

 

 

Just on time, Taeyeon, Sooyeon and Yuri arrive infront of the dining room.

 

 

Sooyeon: Yah! Where’s mine?

 

____________: We can share unnie.

 

Sooyeon: Thank you maknae

 

Sunkyu: Yah, get yours yourself sleepyhead

 

Sooyeon: What did you just call me Lee Sun Kyu?

 

Sunkyu: You better get your ears check if you can’t hear me

 

Sooyeon: You’re dead Lee Sunkyu!!!

 

 

Then Sooyeon chased Sunkyu around the house while the rest of them laughed and enjoyed their pancakes.