McDonalds

Seohyun Umma: Guardian of Nine Hearts

Sooyoung: I'm hungry....

Yoona: Me too!

Hyoyeon: We just had our dinner...

You: Umm, me three?

Sooyoung: Let's order Mc Donalds!

Sooyeon: I'm not gonna be a part of this. 

Taeyeon: Don't get caught!

Miyoung: Umma is gonna be mad if she found out about this.

Yoonah: It's okay unnies. We won't get caught. C'mon.

_______: C'mon unnies. Cheeseburgers are great night snacks.

Yuri: I don't wanna get another scolding so good night dongsaengs! See ya tomorrow.


The rest of the unnie line left the maknae line in the living room and went to their designated rooms. 


A minute later, Seohyun Umma showed up after she's done doing her work in her office and wanted to rest for the day. On her way to her room she was surprised to see her maknae line up and still lingering around in the living room.

Seohyun Umma: Why are you guys still up? It's almost your bedtime. Let's go to sleep my chodings.

Sooyoung, Yoonah, _______: Dae Umma.

Seohyun Umma: Good night my little sweethearts 


Oblivious of their little plan, Seohyun Umma went to bed as soon as she send her youngest trio to their dreamland or that's what she thought.


Yoonah: Umma is already sleeping.

Sooyoung: Mission One. Get to the house phone.

_______: Why not use Umma's handphone?

 

 

Sooyoung: To call Mc Donalds. Agent Im, make the phone call.

Yoonah: Why me, Agent Choi?

Sooyoung: Our maknae is too young to order our snacks.

Yoonah: What about you then?

Sooyoung: I'm your boss since I'm the oldest here.

Yoonah: Ahhhh that's not fair!

______: Unnies, ssshhh. You're gonna wake them up especially Umma.

Yoonah: Alright fine.

 

Yoonah then dialled McDonald's number and ordered their snacks which sounded more like meals.

 

Yoonah: 3 large sets of triple cheeseburgers, 6 sets of 12 pieces of McNuggets, 6 Apple pies, 4 chocolate sundaes, 2 strawberry sundaes and 3 Oreo McFlurry.

_______: Assa!

 

 

*****

 

 

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!"

"IM YOONAH!"

"PARK ________!"

"GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS MINUTE!"

Seohyun Umma shouted after she red handedly caught her three cheeky daughters who practically called Mc Donalds in the middle of the night. Actually she was already asleep but she woke up to go to the toilet to pee but a mother got to do her job as a mother.


What she saw literally put her to shock. Earlier, she heard footsteps downstairs making her curious to find out who's there. Is it a burglar? She wasn't scared but she got ready as she took her cane along with her. She went down quietly and found McDonald's burger wrappers on the dining table and she heard footsteps going upstairs. Unfortunately to the trio, Seohyun Umma caught a glance of them before they got the chance to open their bedroom door.

 


*****

Yoonah: Oh boy....

________: Oh no, Umma got it right...

Seohyun Umma: THE THREE OF YOU SHOULD BE DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! 

Sooyoung: Ppali, Umma is really mad.

Yoonah: We're gonna die...


The trio safely went down and stand in front of their Umma with their eyes looking at the floor.


Seohyun Umma: Why are you eating McDonald's at this time?

Yoonah: We're hungry Umma.

Seohyun Umma: You can always drink water or call me so I can make you some sandwiches.

Sooyoung: But I've been craving for McDonald's Umma.

Seohyun Umma: You know burgers are bad, I told you that numerous times already! You'll die faster if you eat those kinds of food.

_______: Umma burgers are food and food is good.

Seohyun Umma: Park _______, burgers are not healthy food. They'll just give you fat and so do you want to be fat?

________: No Umma.

Seohyun: Fine, the three of you go and clean the dining room. Meet me in my office tomorrow morning at 7am sharp.

Sooyoung, Yoonah, ________: Dae Umma.


The trio then cleaned the dining room and went into their room with anxiety filling on their stomach. No more McDonald's in it.