Daddy Mingyu

SEVENTEEN Mingyu: When Mingyu Announced The News Of His Second Child During Fansigning Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mingyu oppa when can we see MinKi?" One of the SEVENTEEN fans asks looking at Mingyu who is eating the snacks that the fans gave. Taking the mike infront of him and said "Minki is still young so he has to stay at home with omma." 

"Mingyu hyung dont let us see MinKi, we only get to see him once and thats it." Dino complained.

"I am protecting my son by keeping him away from all of you guys, i dont want all of you to influence my innocent son." Mingyu reason it out still eating his snacks.

"MinKi is really cute and good looking baby." SeungKwan commented.

"Of course! He inherited the good looking genes from his parents." Mingyu brag.

SeungKwan scoffed "I think MinKi got his good looks from his omma, HyeJin noona i hope he will inherit HyeJin noona's personality." 

"Our SeungKwannie is just jealous that his hyung got a beautiful and perfect wife." Mingyu teased.

"Mingyu oppa when is HyeJin unnie coming back, we missed her!" The fans asks. Ever since, Mingyu and HyeJin started dating and got married, SEVENTEEN's fans started favour HyeJin alot because of her good personality.

HyeJin never failed to get close with the fans there are times where she will stop infront of them to talk and also encourage the fans when they told her about their concern that they are having.

"She will be back really soon there are already plans so dont worry. But HyeJinnie will not be active for long as she has to take a break in five months time." Mingyu answered with a smirk already hinting something.

"What are you saying?" DK asked in confusion.

"We missed HyeJin so much yet this guy always keep her to himself never let us get close to HyeJinnie." Jeonghan continued.

"I have a great news and the members doesnt know about this news so now i am gonna share this good news with all of you and my members at this place." Mingyu said with a smile.

The members of SEVENTEEN turn their attention to Mingyu who is about to announced his good news. "HyeJinnie is pregnant with the second child and SHE IS THREE WEEKS PREGNANT ALREADY!!!!!!!!" Mingyu screamed in happiness.

Fans congratulate Mingyu who is gonna be daddy for the second time, as for the members they just clapped for their fellow member. "Aigo our HyeJinnie must have suffered so much." Hoshi commented half joking.

"Hyung since HyeJin noona is expecting with the second baby, can you let us visit her?" SeungKwan asks hoping Mingyu agreed.

"Andwae." Mingyu replied in one word.

"I swear Mingyu is the devil and HyeJinnie is the angel." S.Coups said making the fans laugh.

"Maybe we should complain about Mingyu hyung to HyeJin noona in that way HyeJin noona could convince hyung to let us visit noona and Minki." Dino suggest.

The fansign ended with the members talking about Mingyu's son Minki as well as complaining about how bad Mingyu is which Mingyu dont even care about what s say.

 

2 months later

HyeJin is almost three months pregnant and her belly hardly visible, she has resume her work just one month ago. Instead of accept drama projects, she choose to be the ambassador of baby products as well as some other products that is for mother use.

Also she is scheduled to make an appearance in Singapore for a hair product brand tomorrow which means she will be flying to Singapore today.

While HyeJin is gone for awhile, Mingyu will be taking care of MinKi also he will spam messages to his wife since she is pregnant and he doesnt want her to get hurt.

At 2.30pm sharp, HyeJin appeared at Incheon Airport prepare to depart Korea flying over to Singapore. Dressing in Gucci silk wool contrast dress pairing it with Gucci Ace sneakers then finishing off her entire look with black Hermes Kelly handbag.

Standing together with her manager and two bodyguards waiting for the right time to walk into the airport. As usual there are some fans not many came to the airport to see her.

Since she is related to Mingyu, Mingyu's fans and some of her fans came to the airport to send her off. "Unnie congratulations." The fans congratulate her on her second pregnancy.

"Unnie thank you for being in the world." One of the fans thank which caught her off guard.

"Dont say such things. Did something happen?" HyeJin asks while walking.

"Unnie because of your encourage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter