Chapter 1

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Your boyfriend is ing prick," Momo muttered as I slammed my locker shut.

I looked at my brown eyed bestfriend and shook my head. 

"Come on why can't you guys try and be friends? He's my boyfriend and you're my bestfriend, why don't you like each other anyway?" I sighed as we walked towards the  cafeteria.

 

She threw her book bag over one shoulder and shrugged.

"I've ed way more girls in the past month than he has in his entire life."

I cringed.

 

Momo was openly lesbian and she has been for as long as I can remember. She was a bit of a player but that never got between are friendship, she understood the fact that I wasn't into girls. That still didn't stop her from flirting with me though and I was fine with that.

 

"Hey, I'm thinking about getting tattoo," She said.

"Will your dad let you?" I asked as we pushed through the doors of the cafeteria. The moment we walked in all eyes were on Momo. It was hard to believe she was lesbian and guys hated it. She had brown short hair, perfect body and slim waist with perfect C s. Ofcourse she wasn't the type of girl to overly expose herself.

 

"Yeah, my dad just said no inappropriate tattoos or piercings." She shrugged as she rubbed her arms.

 

She groaned and her entire mood changed.

 

"What's wr-"

I started to say before a warm pair of hands gripped my waist.

 

"Hey beautiful," Mark whispered in my ear. I giggled and turned around to face him.

"Hi yourself. Are you sitting me and Momo today?" I smiled and pecked him on the cheek.

He look around and nodded. "I don't think Momo is sitting with you today."

 

I turned around and notice Momo sitting with a group of guys and few girls on the other side of the cafeteria. It did hurt to see my best friend talking and laughing and sitting somewhere before telling me.

 

Mark walked toward my usual lunch table and I smacked his arms as we sat down.

 

"Stop being so mean to her. Why can't you both be friends?" I scolded.

"Whatever, if you want me to be friends with her then I'll try." He shrugged. I kissed him and rested my head on his shoulder. "This is why I love you." I smiled.

 

"I hate to break up the little moment but Sana, am I still going over your house?" I looked up to see Momo looking down at us with a smirk.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter