Chapter 2

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"SET UP THE BALL!" Momo screamed at the setter during the game.

 

There were a lot of people who came to watch the volleyball game because let's face it, our volleyball team is the best and even Momo's sister was on the team. Momo trained them hard and it's paid off, they've only lost two games this season so far.

 

"Watch their hitter in the front!" Momo yelled directions.

 

I loved watching Momo play volleyball, she was so focused and determined. Every move she did was so graceful and perfect. She was currently at the setter spot getting ready to serve at the next point.

 

We all cheered as we earned a point from the opponent team hitting the ball out of bounds. The girls rotated so now it was Momo's turn to serve. She grabbed the ball and walked back a nice distance away from the court.

 

"Let's go Momo!" I cheered.

 

She looked up at me and winked then went back to concentration . The whistle blew and she immediately threw the ball up high into the air. She ran up to it and jumped as her hand connected with the ball hard. It went fling across the court and the other girls hit it but it hit the ground.

 

"Ace!" I jumped up in the air. I know so much about  volleyball because sometimes that's all Momo talks about and it's actually interesting. I would've joined but I don't agree with diving into the floor just to get a ball.

 

Momo smiled up at me and thre a thumbs up as she went to serve again.

 

"Damn, are you sure she only like girls?" I heard someone ask.

 

I turned around to see Jackson, one of Mark's friends, and Mark talking. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the game.

 

"Dude she's a lesbian, stop trying to get with her." Mark said.

"Come on it's hard not to, she's hot especially in that uniform." Jackson said.

 

"Could youidiots shut up and stop hitting on my best friend?!" I snapped as I turned around.

"Hey Sanaa, do you think you could hook me up with Momo?" Jackson as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter