panda

birthday cake

"good morning " he greets brushing his fingers through hakyeon's cheeks as the latter opened his eyes waking up, they're faces were basically too close and they both couldn't prefer it better than that. he lowers himself to kiss him. they were alone in their shared bedroom, peacefully kissing and cuddling with each other with no one to interfere. 

well, no body could interfere anyways since they were always the first ones to wake up this early.

he hugs hakyeon just like a child who is hugging his teddy bear, and hakyeon isn't complaining rather he liked how he felt really loved by the other's cuddles and welcoming morning kisses.

they had been in this relationship since they debuted. many couples would have been too bored with their partner after all this time  but hakyeon's and teakwoon's love just kept growing more and more with each passing day. they knew they're flaws, perfections,likes and dislikes of each other, they have a great love for each other and they wouldn't have it any other way..

they decide its time to get up and to cook some breakfast they've always done it together since they loved doing it especially in  the morning when they only had each other's presence.

soon , the members start waking up one by one going straight for the kitchen sitting in their respective seats with hair still sticking up in every direction from their slumber. they were still sleepy as they didnt get much sleep last night adding more to their untidy self.

almost all of them were eating while trying not to fall asleep on their food...excpet for the excited hakyeon who has been waiting for them to shout that one phrase. he especially wanted to hear it from taekwoon yet neither of them didnt look like they'll be saying anything anytime soon..

teakwoon finished his breakfast quickly and went off to pour his coffee into a mug straiding off to sit on the couch beside the window to look at the people passing by enjoying the cold and refreshing breeze the morning offered , it was relaxing in many ways and he liked it.

hakyeon was left there to sulkily pout as it seems that taekwoon has forgotten about his birthday, not even the others have remembered it but he can't put much blame on them they were still in their half asleep state anyways.

he seats himself by taekwoon's side waiting for those few words that will make him internally happy, he refused to admit to the fact that he liked to be praised and to be shown love to and especially those small congratulatory words that he only occassionally received, it looked silly and childlish but he works himself off the whole year nonstop, those small few words could make his day, heck it could even make his whole year..

he only has this day to be pampered, something he liked gaining, plus he enjoyed being the center of attention, he liked it for many reasons. his group members always made fun of him for that but there wasn't any great feeling than being appreciated for your efforts and especially cared for.

teakwoon obviously provided that for him as a lover but that is a one on one relationship, after all saying thank you for being here isnt the same as saying i love you.

it was the first time taekwoon ever did this ,he always showered him with lovely words from the moment he woke until he slept. of course he only ever said them with his quiet voice when they were alone not blantly infront of the other members...

he kept on pouting  as the other kept wearing the same expression no sign of him hiding something or wanting to say something.
he felt a bit angry for taekwoon forgetting his birthday but mostly he felt disappointed , it was his one special day after all..

he hurries to the door after deciding he'd be going to take a walk to relieve himself "im going for a walk " he informs before closing the door behind him ..

" hakyeon" he was a few steps before reaching the elevator's door before he was stopped by that soft voice. he quickly turns finding that taekwoon has followed him suit.

"im going with you " he tells. due to hakyeon being sometimes the naive one he didnt bother on overthinking this ..so he just nonchantly nods.

they kept walking to the park near by, silently enjoying each other's presence.

"where are we going??" he asks as he was suddenly pulled by the other.

"you'll see" he says not even turning to face hakyeon.

they kept walking for a few minutes before they arrived at a small coffeeshop that hakyeon didn't even know it existed ,it had a front door like a normal house leading to a long flight of stairs which took them to the second floor that was actually the coffee itself.

it was fairly empty if it wasn't for the cashier and the barista being there. they were obviuosly a couple in their mid 40s or 50s , it was nice seeing them together bowing to their costumers while smiling..

hakyeon chooses to sit on a table while taekwoon went to order for them, it took quite a while for taekwoon to order as he seemed to be taking his time talking to the couple so he chooses to spend the time lookingf to scenery from the window instead of doing nothing while waiting, the view was actually really breathtaking it viewed the houses and the huge buildings that overshadowed eachother because of it difference of height and alot of trees that filled in between and flowers that was displayed inside the coffee and the outer side of the window which added a nice appeal to the whole scenery..hakyeon was so absorbed in all of it that he didn't feel taekwoon approaching from behind him.

he felt lips kiss his cheeks and move away too quickly,he turned around a bit shocked at taekwoon's boldness to be kissing him in front of the owners but he checked to see that they werent seen but he found that both of them werent at where he left them leaving only he and taekwoon to enjoy eachother privately and he was glad that as he got the chance to experience the feeling of being and acting like a real couple from time to time.

taekwoon quickly cups his cheeks and takes his lips in a sweet not deep loving kiss, and hakyeon couldn't be more than happy about it.

he seats himself on the chair across from hakyeon who kept his eyes glued to his own, only when taekwoon gestures him to look at what in front of him that he actually took his focus off of him.
and what he found only made him smile even wider.

he found a round cake with his name written on it and a nice small drawing of a panda on its side accompanied with a black and white frosting. it wasnt a big fancy cake but it was enough for the both of them to enjoy it together.

he got some tears welling up but he quickly brushed them away smiling the hugest smile he could muster, taekwoon couldn"t help but smile the same way as the other did.

taekwoon kept lovingly drinking his cup of latte while watching hakyeon enjoyingly eating his cake.

after finishing up they both got going, hakyeon thought that they were going back to the dorm but taekwoon pulled him on the opposite direction."aren't we going back to the dorm?" he questions, but the other only shook his head without answering as he needed to buy some time for the others to prepare as they so agreed the night before.

and he did so by taking him to a museum that exhibited the wild life of the sea creatures and that was one of the best decisions he made as hakyeon been mesmerized by all of it. his eyes glowing in admiration at what he saw from all the small fishes to those that were bigger, he even saw the blue whale skeleton topping the roof of the exhibition on which he gasped upon as the size of it filled the huge room from the opening to the end.

they spent almost the whole afternoon there and went to eat their late lunch which took them quite a while to finish as both kept eating in relaxation without any need to hurry. they went off to walking to the park staying there until it got to 6pm and they needed to be back to the dorms, taekwoon only hoped that the kids did what they were suppose to do taking in count that he gave them the whole day in their disposal.

they walked to they're apartement while holding hands using the heat of eachother to keep themselves warm, hakyeon who couldnt hide his happiness as he kept smiling the whole way home , he was like a 10 year kid who his mom got him his favourite toy.

taekwoon kept relaxingly walking to the elevator while hakyeon was on the brink of flying to it.

he was surprised as soon as the elevators doors closed when taekwoon cupped his face and placed his lips upon his own in a deep kiss that hakyeon widened his eyes in surprise to but soon was lost into it.

the elevator door opened too fast in hakyeon's opinion causing them both to part but not that far as taekwoon kissed his forhead and smiled while taking his hand and leading him to they're apartement.

hakyeon's cheeks got super red from the hot kiss they just shared  he wanted it to last but time didnt allow it but he enjoyed it nonetheless.

taekwoon gave the keys to hakyeon to open the door, of course the latter was anywhere but suspicious mind still in a slight daze as he only thinking about the kiss,

the other took a step behind him trying to conceal the wide grin that was about to spread through his lips.

he opened the door finding the dorm surprisingly dark, he was about to call out for s but was cut off by taekwoon opening the lights making way for 4 grown man standing in the middle of the room with smiling faces covered with some flour , even their clothes were stained with that substance " happy birthday !! " they chant wide grins spreading threw they mouths.
he kept smiling threw they're chant. tears were threatening to spill  but the lights coming from the candles didnt show them as  he hoped so as he wanted to conceal it.

they finished with hakyeon clapping his hands and then holding them closer to his heart closing his eyes to wish his birthday wish.  

on that second he opened his eyes to blow on the candles and on that second the whole room got filled with cheers in the darkness he felt lips getting closer to his ears to say 'happy birthday hakyeon , thanks for being born'. he finished by kissing his cheeks. 
the members kept on their cheerings as they didnt get the chance to see what happend while the lights were out. hakyeon's mind was only focused on those few words that lingered in his mind, he turned to smile to taekwoon silently thanking him and the latter met him by sheepishly grining .

 

A/N:

soo i'm sorry if they're date lacked in any way, i've never been on a date lol XDXD