mirror

birthday cake

little neo at the end (≧▽≦)

 

"why didn't you come to visit me like the hyungs did " he asks as he pushed hongbin's arm which loosely hang on his shoulders sulking as he moves to the other part of the couch. he thought that hongbin will come with hakyeon and wonshik and jaehwan when they visited him at the time he was djing using the v app.

he wanted him to be present as well but hongbin wasn't."im sorry, i wanted to but i was busy." he tries to coax as the other kept on sulkly pouting "come with me, i want to show you something" he adds ushering him to get up as he offers his hands for the other to hold.

"where are you gonna take me?" he questions, its was already late at night and hongbin's decision can be dangerous for them.

"you'll see, just follow me" he insists, he knew it was late but he had to show it to sanghyuk no matter what.

"okay.. but let's tell hyung first" he informs before moving to hakyeon's room to tell him.

he open's the door without knocking "hyun-"..a deep blush crosses his face before he shut the door rushing his way to hongbin, he held his hand dragging him outside of their apartement.

"wait, what happend!??" he questions as he didn't even get to wear his shoes properly.

"nothing!!" he exclaims" let's just go.. " he insists while pulling hongbin to the elevator.

they went to eat in a seafood restaurant enjoying they're time together as it was about to close since it was pretty late at night, they finished eating and soon went on to a pastery shop choosing to buy a redvelvet mirror cake which had a black with some pink toppings, they also went to a convenience store chosing to buy some snacks and drinks.

they headed to a big park which was fairly dark only lightend in few corners by the lambposts. they been walking for what hyuk thought was hours" hyung.." hyuk calls "aren't we there yet, it's getting late.. " he complains as they're walk took too long until they had onlythey're phones for lightening they had was far gone as they reached places that people normally avoided.

"we're almost there" he reassured.

"it's better be, im getting tired of carrying all of this stuff.."he grumbles almost tripping on a big tree's root.

"we're here !" hongbin shrieks all of a sudden causing the other to be startled making him trip for real.

" did you really-.."he was about to rant about how the other has surpised him but when he looked up he was more surprised at what he saw. 

"my god.." he was met by a field of bright stars swimming in the dark blue sky, he had his mouth a gap at how mesmerizing it was, the darkness that surrounded them has only made the sky even more clearer .

he was distracted by the ruffling sounds that hongbin made when taking the cake out of the bag, he puts some candles on them and pulls a lighter to lighten them. 

he took it in his hands offering it up for sanghyuk while smiling widely"happy birthday!! hyukkie. " he ushered for sanghyuk to blow them after wishing his birthday wish of course..

sanghyuk felt as if he was gonna jump from the overwhelming joy, he had hongbin's face illuminated by the faint light the candles provided and it fitted so well with the view behind him.

he held his hands near his heart wishing he'd last with vixx and his lover for eternity, he then blew on the candles eliminating any light they had, hongbin cheers and giggles filled the atmosphere surrounding them, 

feeling happy, he grabs hongbin's cheeks cupping them as he fills his face with smoochs until he fell on his lips kissing him a deep kiss before he moved his thumps brushing them over his cheeks. he then suggested they'd take a picture to remember this moment.

he wrapped his hands on hongbin's shoulders taking his phone and taking a picture with the scenery behind them. 

he kisses hongbin's cheeks before thanking him.

the picture held memories and love, in times when they hearts were united with their love...

 

BONUS: 

they were sweaty and hot panting as they rested on the bench "let's go home "he proposed heaving a sigh on which taekwoon nods and starts picking his stuff.
despite being sweaty and body still too warm from the practice they just had they still tangled they're hands together making way out of the practice room to their apartement.

it wasn't long until they were in the elevator making their way to the apartement. their hands still held together until hakyeon started pushing his middle finger into taekwoon's palm.

taekwoon raises his eye brows smirking at hakyeon as he knew what the other wanted.

he grins moving to be closer to hakyeon's lips " you need to ask first " he whispers into hakyeon's ears biting his earlobe before on it .
hakyeon almost purrs at how good it felt with taekwoon it in an attempt to tease him,and it worked.

" me" he whispers back kissing taekwoon's neck who takes a step back grinning .

they strided to their apartement excited at what their about to do totally ignoring sanghyuk and hongbin who were lounging on the couch.

he opens the door to his room taking taekwoon's hand beckoning him in while closing the door but not locking it.

he pushs him lightly on the bed as he removes his shirt before sitting on taekwoon's lap, they're lips soon engulfed in a steamy kiss as hakyeon's hand dived into the inside of taekwoon shirt feeling him up while the latter hands travelled into his trousers..

"hyun-" the door was opened revealing a shocked sanghyuk who blushed as he eyed where taekwoon's hand were, he quickly shuts the door and leaves, hurried footsteps were followed with another door being shut.

" i guess that means we're all alone." he grins throwing hakyeon on the bed..

 

A/N: 

hii~~ (≧∇≦)b

i hope you liked reading these 2shots ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

a big thanks for everyone who subscribed on this fic <3 <3 virtual hugs and kisses to all of you! <3 (>ω<)

sanghyuk's cover for ed sheeran's song had obsessed !! i've been listening to it since it came out !! <3 <3