You Make Me Happy

You Make Me Happy

Jimin lets Namjoon hold him as he settles on his lap, close and tight. He adjusts himself ever so slightly and feels Namjoon’s hard-on through his brief boxers. He hides his grin by giving Namjoon the softest kiss, laughing in between each lock of their lips.

“Why are you laughing?” Namjoon asks, steady hands perched on Jimin’s hips, thumbs circling the soft skin just above his pants. He sounds almost innocent, as if Jimin isn’t slotted on his lap, mere pieces of clothing preventing the touch of more bare skin.

Jimin smiles harder as he kisses him. As he on Namjoon’s bottom lip for just a second, he feels the corresponding hitch in Namjoon’s breath. Cute. “Nothing. I’m just happy.”

Namjoon leans back so he can look his boyfriend in the eye. “That doesn’t sound like nothing,” he retorts. Jimin can feel Namjoon’s gaze rake his upper body and can’t help the blush that rises up from his chest. Namjoon adds, dimpled smile reaching his eyes, “You look really beautiful. Even more beautiful when you’re happy.”

The heat practically radiates off Jimin’s cheeks. “Gosh, stop it,” he giggles, flustered all of a sudden.

Namjoon holds his face in his hands. He kisses Jimin’s right cheek and says, “I,” then kisses the left, continuing with “love,” and tops it off with a grand smooch on the lips. “You. I love you.” And to cover his own reddening face, Namjoon pulls Jimin suffocatingly closer by the waist, his face buried in Jimin’s neck.

Jimin has his head bent back and shoulders shaking in laughter. “You’re so cute!” he exclaims and pushes Namjoon back just to kiss him a dozen times. One, two, three, four….

When he’s done and they’re dizzy from lack of oxygen, Jimin lovingly comments, with a hand affectionately fondling with Namjoon’s earlobe, “You’re my baby.” A kiss on the forehead. “My baby Joonie.” A kiss on the nose. “I love my baby Joonie.” A kiss on the side of his mouth.

“I’m your baby,” Namjoon says coyly, and they kiss, more and more, giving and taking and giving. He’s starting to get the hang of this, he thinks, but then Jimin pushes into him a little, making the next couple of kisses deeper, and inside Namjoon just goes, Oh. “Yours.”

Jimin ruffles Namjoon’s hair. “My baby.” His smile stretches wide. Linking their hands together, Namjoon kisses Jimin’s hands and, like the smooth guy he is, around Jimin’s left pinky finger and winks. Winks!

Jimin practically squawks and attacks Namjoon with one of his Ryan plushies, quote-unquote out of reflex. “I love you but don’t surprise me like that!” he cries. He feels his cheeks with the back of his hands and is horrified to realize he’s becoming a shining red tomato.

Namjoon doesn’t retaliate his attacks and just chortles. “Right.”

Insert a moment of silence for Namjoon's soul.

“Daddy.”

If only Namjoon knew how hard a Ryan plushie hit from Jimin could hurt in advance.