CHAPTER III

I Don't Love, I Use
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 3.

Finding A Tutor [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] <<<<<5 months ago>>>>> [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

<<<<<>>>>>

"No"

"I prefer a tutor that won't stare at me like a byuntae - so no thank you and get out of my house!"

"What the heck?!" 

"You call this English?! You call this French you imbécile!"

"Minus times minus equales plus but with you no times no means NO"

"You can show yourself the EXIT"

"YAH! WHO BRINGS A COCKROACH AS A PET?! AND TO MY HOUSE?!"

"You think you can help me with me make-up? What are we? Friends? Get out!"

"Do you even know how to speak in English? Or you just came here to flirt?! I am not interested! Goodbye!" 

"YAH! YOU JUST BROKE MY MOM'S VASE!"

"I am sorry, but you just stole my watch right in front of my eyes, SECURITY!" 

"Pass"

"Get out!"

"WHAT THE HECK?!" 

"I hate this interviews day!" May groaned when her mother came with the last person "you got one last buddy here to interview hun, just give him a chance, hm?" "but mam-" "May" she said a little bit firmly "okay" May sighed and turned her head to the lad that stood in the entry of the living room. almost fell on the floor when she saw him, he wore a white tank top that showed his biceps and long ripped jeans that showed his muscular thighs. Her mother excused herself to the kitchen and the lad came to her and offered his hand to May. "I am Minseok" he said. She got up and put her small palm in his, expecting a handshake, but to her surprise, he placed a soft kiss on her palm then sat on the chair that was in front of her. "O-Oh.. My name is May" she said and sat on her chair. "So... Tell me a little about yourself" she said and he nodded before he started talking. He told her about his habits, that included a lot of all kinds of sports and 'without noticing' he pulled up a little the lower hem of his tank top that revealed his abs. Just when it happened, May's mother got into the living room to find her daughter trying not to look at the lad's abs. "Minseok-yah!" she said firmly and the guy quickly shot his head towards her "get yourself out of my house right now!" May looked at her mother then at the lad and sighed "darn it he is so hot..." she murmured to herself "I will be in my room" she said to her mom before she bowed at Minseok and went to her room that was upstairs.

<<<<<>>>>>

"Chen, can't you ask another girl to act like your fake girlfriend?" May pouted. "Please May!" he grabbed her palm with his and pressed it "for your amazing friend?" he made an aeygo and May bit her bottom lip "it's not fair! You are making me want to do it when I don't want to!" "pwessss" "okay, just make sure your parents know that I am vegetarian okay?" "sure, thanks May!" he said and pecked her cheek "yah! Your lips just did not!" May cringed "I did it since we where both little kids" he told her "so live with it!" "we are not little kids anymore!" "what you want me to move to the lips?" he teased and got hit by May. "Ouch!" he pouted. "Does it hurt?" "yeah!" "where?" May asked and Chen pointed on his head, to his surprise he got hit there again. "YAH!" May giggled at the frustrated face of her friend then smiled innocently "sorry, the wind moved my hand!" "anyways I will pick you up at seven, don't forget to be beautiful, lately it looks like you don't put effort on it" he teased and got smacked on his arm. "You are dead Chen!" May said but before she could grab him and hit him he ran away.

<<<<>>>>

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter