Ridiculous (All ships)

ONcE - Shots ||| TWICE One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo's POV

The sunset's glow was descreasing, as well as the coffeehouse's lights. Locked doors, warm-hearted goodbyes- I did it all before locking the main door and letting out an exhale. 

I wonder what's going on in the dormitory today. Hm. Probably another day of...

I arrived at the building. I can already hear and sense the trouble they're doing. I opened the door and...

...Another day of this.

This. The thing I always think of. Every single day. And yes, it's pretty bad.

Dahyun, Momo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Sana, Tzuyu... Mina and Chaeyoung can stay, I guess.

First off, Dahyun and Momo. I swear I can see Jokbal sauces everywhere on the floor. Dahyun is just dancing anywhere and anytime of the day. Momo's having a great movie just by watching her girlfriend dance crazily on the dancefloor; the dirty tiles.

Second, Sanake and the Savage Maknae. Sana's pick up lines never work on that kid. I hear the same ones everyday. Little did she know, Tzuyu has a huge crush on the other. She told her secret to me after watching a live video of Sana and Dahyun. "She was happy. Happier with Dahyun than with me." Those words made my heart melt. Sigh, when will that kid confess to each other? Sana is too obvious to confess to her.

Third: Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Gross. Oh and what do I see! Smooch, smooch and smooches. Jeongyeon enjoying the pleasure while Nayeon sits on her lap and circling her legs around the other. Oh my god. I don't want to explain further. 

Last, Mina and Chaeyoung; the couple I had no problem with. All I hear is Cub's cheesy but good pick-up lines, Penguin's cute little giggles and red blushing faces, and The Goblin series playing on the TV. I am pretty sure that they are not even paying attention at the TV screen, only at each other. 

The wind went through the still opened door and through the corners of the living room. Jeongyeon felt the cold air touch her legs and arms. She pulled away from their kiss while Nayeon her neck. Then, looked at the door, finding me standing in front of them with a death glare. She immediately pushed the Bunny off her lap and acted like nothing happened. "Oww", Nayeon shrieked out. Everyone's attention caught to her voice, knowing that something bad happened, all eyes on the Girl Crush. She beckoned and gave signals to look at the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter