Speed Limit [SaTzu]

ONcE - Shots ||| TWICE One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Super short but slight crackhead content ahead :D

"PARTY PEOPLEEE!!!"

The DJ shouts from his station before the beat drops. As the extreme blast of volume fills the entire night club, the floor shakes and people jump. It's chaotic, but the good kind. Almost everyone in the building is standing up, only few are sitting down, drinking calmly, and looking around.

One of which is Sana, drunk and red-eyed tired. But the drunk part isn't obvious. She's accompanied by two friends; Nayeon who tries her best to seem completely fine, and Momo who's entirely wasted. 

"SANA-YAH!" Nayeon shouts loud enough that it pierces through the loud music for Sana to hear. Sana diverts her attention to Nayeon then raises her eyebrows. 

Nayeon points at Momo who's passed out and half-asleep on her shoulder. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Uh..." Sana pauses to take a sip from the almost empty bottle of beer. "You can drive her home?" 

"And what about you?" Nayeon worries.

"And what about me?"

"You're not drunk?" 

"I can handle myself, Nayeonnie." Sana gave Nayeon a reassuring smile. 

"You said so," the oldest exclaims. "We'll go now. Take care of yourself, okay?" 

Sana hums as she helps Nayeon carry Momo through the bar's exit then to Nayeon's car. She smiles and waves at Nayeon before she starts the engine and zooms off. 

She then walks towards her own car, trying her very best not to stumble over. Her head hurts, her eyes are heavy, but she was able to enter her car and start it like she's sober. 

Her vision is blurrier than usual, making it harder for her to fight the alcohol. The main road was so blurry that she was not able to see the speed limit sign. 

The sign said a speed limit of 70 mph.

Sana is going at a speed of 90 mph. 

She knew that she was going too fast, but she didn't bother. "The road's very empty anyway, who's gonna catch me here?" She thought. She just wants to go home. No problems, just home. 

Suddenly, the drunk girl then notices alternating flashes of red and blue from her side mirror. "Hm..." she hummed. She knows she's drunk, and she knows she's not dumb. She immediately thinks it's a police car and wonders why it's out here at midnight.

"Police patrol? At 12 AM? I've never heard of that from anywhere," Sana obliviously thought. She then switched to the left lane to give way for the cop car, but it switched lanes along with her instead.

"Huh? Something's wrong," Sana slows down and stops at the highway, turns on her red hazard lights, and waits for the police car to stop behind her. She takes a deep breath to compose herself. She's still drunk, but not as much as a while ago.

The police car stops flashing its bright lights and its obnoxiously loud "music." Sana sees the police officer step out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter