Chapter 3 - Following Irene to her overseas schedule! I’m nervous help

WenTuber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that the video trended, was an understatement. Wendy’s video ended up getting into the morning gossip news and in less than 12 hours after posting the video, the youtuber gained almost 100 000 subscribers. She doesn’t know if she should be thankful or what. After all, they are still overwhelmed with the mixed reactions given by the public.

 

Irene on the other hand, her phone was ringing non-stop that she had to mute it off. She has been receiving notifications a minute after the video was posted, until the day after. Irene ended up with almost 1000 notifications by the time she woke up, even though she muted her social medias. So it must be either from her manager, friends, family, or her boss.

 

Most of her notification was from her manager and boss, who, surprisingly congratulated her and then just unconcernedly tell her that some of the clothing company decided to stop their contract with her while some decided to extend as they felt touched by the model’s boldness. Surprisingly, some new clothing companies even decided to reach out to Irene to make her their model.

 

The media, however, reacted differently. Most of them are saying that both Wendy and Irene’s relationship is just a public stunt, to increase the sales of the latest clothes Irene was modelling for, and at the same time to increase the youtuber’s subscribers and viewers. The woman has no idea how in the world did they come up with that conclusion.

 

Irene still haven’t opened her social medias as she was scared of what the public would think of her, especially her fans.

 

But whatever it is, both of them promised to look after each other.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Irene was busy replying her messages from her boss and manager. She was in her room – laying on her shared bed with Wendy, who was still sleeping – as her boss told her that it’ll be better for her to take a few days off especially when she was literally in every front page of the news. Both in TV and the internet.

 

As she was responding to her boss’ text messages, the model could feel the bed shifted a little and noticed that Wendy had rolled all the way from the other side of the bed to go to her. Wendy automatically wrapped her hands around her girlfriend.

 

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” Irene said as she immediately put her phone down and faced her girlfriend, who was still drowsy.

 

“G’morning.” Wendy greeted back lazily.

 

Rolling her eyes, the model wrapped her hands around the other girl’s neck and pulled Wendy closer to her. The latter buried her face onto Irene’s neck, kissing the model’s neck on the process.

 

Irene hummed in bliss as she felt Wendy’s warm lips on her cold neck. The black-haired girl rubbed her girlfriend’s back slowly and due to the soft rubbing, Wendy fell into dreamland again.

 

“Wake up, Wan-ah.” The model urged before continuing, “It’s almost afternoon. How much longer are you gonna sleep?”

 

“Hmmm.” Wendy whined and forcefully opened her eyes. Irene’s face welcomed her sight and the youtuber can’t help but to feel utter happiness looking at her girlfriend’s warm stare. She yawned and peck the other girl’s lips softly. “I am awake now.”

 

“Yeah, I can see that.” The model giggled and kissed Wendy’s nose before scooting the latter closer to her, as close as she can.

 

“Why are you so sappy this morning?”

 

“Nothing~” Irene cooed. “I just feel like babying you. It’s been awhile since I have day offs. Why not make every second worth it?”

 

Smiling lovingly, the youtuber caressed her girlfriend’s cheek softly. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too Wan-ah.”

 

Irene’s phone vibrated and the girl groaned before picking her phone, looking at the notification.

 

“Who is it?” Wendy asked, her hand still on Irene’s cheek.

 

“My manager.” The model said and rolled her eyes. Muting her phone, she put it away before focusing on Wendy again.

 

“Umm…” Wendy hesitated, “Shouldn’t you answer that? It must be important.”

 

“Nahhh,” Irene shrugged Wendy’s statement off nonchalantly. “You’re more important.”

 

“Cheesy.” The youtuber joked which earned a playful poke at the stomach.

 

“Can’t help it.” The model said before kissing Wendy’s lips affectionately. “You made me like this.”

 

Giggling, the younger of the two buried her face onto her girlfriend’s neck again, pecking it. Wendy kept on pecking Irene’s neck, which in a few seconds turned to kisses, making her girlfriend squirmed under her.

 

“Wan-ah,” Irene whined. “What are you doing?”

 

Ignoring Irene, Wendy kept on kissing her neck, getting bolder as minutes passed. After a few minutes of kissing, the youtuber decided to straddle Irene and look at her with a smirk.

 

“Why not make every second worth it?” Wendy teased Irene, using the same tone as when her girlfriend said it.

 

“W-what are you thinking of?”

 

However, before Wendy could do whatever was in her mind, Irene’s lighting phone distracted them, and the latter immediately sit up straight, taking her phone.

 

“.” The model curses. “It’s my boss. I have to take this. Sorry, Wan-ah.” Irene looked at the youtuber with an apologetic gaze and pecked her lips before standing up, leaving Wendy alone on the bed.

 

Wendy immediately pouted as soon as Irene left the room to answer the call.

 

“What a er.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

“Are you sure we packed everything?” Wendy asked, she felt as if they missed something but couldn’t figure out what it is.

 

“I’m sure, Wan-ah.” Irene reassured her girlfriend who looked like a nervous wreck. “It’s just a five days’ business trip. Not a big deal.”

 

It has been almost a month since Irene had her last photoshoot session and her manager finally informed the model that she’ll have a magazine interview at LA. The owner of company personally requested Irene to be in their magazine. Mostly because of her dating story with Wendy. Irene was reluctant to accept the offer but her boss and manager ensured her that the company has no ill intention.

 

Who was she to argue?

 

But, the good thing is, her boss approved her request of bringing Wendy with her.

 

“Let’s go.” Irene said as she gave her luggage to her manager while Wendy was carrying hers on her own.

 

The couple walked into the van without saying a word. In the car, Irene was busy thinking of how would the condition in the airport would be. Her fansites would be there, no doubt. She was afraid of getting ambushed with the medias or worse, eggs thrown at her. She has seen those things in dramas and it isn’t a pretty sight. Not at all.

 

Noticing how quiet her girlfriend was, Wendy couldn’t help but to feel worried. The younger of the two held the model’s hand softly, squeezing it in the process.

 

“Are you okay, Hyun?” Wendy frowned.

 

Irene just looked at her girlfriend with a reassuring smile. “I’m okay. Just afraid of what people might do once we stepped out of this car.”


“It’s okay.” Wendy then proceeded to caress Irene on her cheek softly. “I will pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter