Chapter 1

WenTuber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy’s latest video has 1 238 235 views, 23 784 comments, and over 100 000 likes in just a few days. The views were pretty normal for her, since she is one of the most subscribed channel in Korea and the brunette was a little bit proud of it. Okay scratch that, Wendy was really proud of her channel’s achievement. Plus, she often talks in English in some of her videos, which attracted lots of international fans and sometimes put English subtitle when she speaks Korean and vice versa in her video on her own. Wendy thought that what makes people love her channel, the fact that she’d put efforts on making videos, even a simple one. People recognised her whenever she walks out, hanging out with her friends or family. Although it’s a bit tiring to greet all of her random fans, Wendy still keep her happy face all the time, because Wendy is Wendy, and she will always smile no matter how tired she felt.

 

She was currently editing a video of her singing in her editing room. The brunette was planning on posting the video in Saturday, which is a few days from now. Her eyes never left her computer as she was focusing on editing the video. Wendy was so focused on editing till she doesn’t even realize her girlfriend had already arrived at their apartment, greeting her as usual.

 

“Babe, I’m home!”

 

Noticing that Wendy doesn’t greet her back, Irene frowned as she was thinking of everything that the brunette would’ve been doing. Wendy is at home right now. Heck, it was almost midnight and Irene knew too well how much of a homebody Wendy is.

 

She must be editing her videos right now. The older woman thought and quickly walked towards Wendy’s workplace. A large ‘EDITING IN PROCESS. DO NOT DISTURB’ LED sign in bright red colour was greeting Irene at the front door of the editing room, but, she does not mind the sign and just casually walk in. Wendy doesn’t mind, Wendy never mind.

 

“Babe I’m home.”

 

Again, the youtuber doesn’t hear Irene’s greet since she was wearing her headphone, probably listening to the video she was editing on full volume. Plus, Wendy was facing away from the door, making Irene practically invisible to her due to the setting of her workplace.

 

Rolling her eyes and grumbles quietly, Irene walked towards her girlfriend and poke her on the shoulder, startling the hell out of the latter.

 

“Irene!” Wendy gave a sudden shout of surprise as she was indeed shocked at Irene’s sudden appearance. “You scared the crap outta me!” The youtuber was holding her thumping chest as she pulled down her headphone using her free hand.

 

“You wouldn’t be scared if you’re not wearing that headphone of yours in full volume.” Irene said sarcastically before continuing, “Seriously Wendy, how long have you been editing? Do you even know what time is it?”

 

“Umm… probably around 10-ish…?” The brunette said, uncertain. She does admit that she lost the track of time every time she’s editing.

 

“It’s 11.50 in the night, Wendy.” Irene said rather frustratingly. The woman does not like it when her girlfriend overworks herself just to edit some videos to be posted in YouTube for hours or even days.

 

“I’m sorry.” Wendy said apologetically, a cute pout was visible on her whole face. The pout was her only weapon. Irene can’t resist those cute pout of hers.

 

“Tsk.” Irene tsk-ed, but was already smiling. “I hate it when you make that face.” She rolled her eyes before pecking Wendy on the lips. “Let’s eat. I ordered some foods while on my way home.”

 

“Alright babe.” The youtuber smiled as she shut down her computer, not forgetting to save her progress before doing so.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Irene is Wendy’s girlfriend. The couples have been going out together for almost three years now and they’re happier than ever the longer they’re together. Sure there are some, many moments where they would argue but at the end of the day, both of them would apologize to each other while wailing like a baby. Irene can’t bare seeing Wendy sobbing when they argued, when she raised her voice towards the latter. Wendy is so soft, so innocent and she should be protected from the cruel world. Irene is responsible to protect her from the cruel world so whenever she sees Wendy crying because of her, the older of the two would feel guilty, very guilty, and that’s when they would cry together, like some boo boo the fool.

 

Irene is as famous as Wendy, no, Irene is more famous than Wendy. The older of the two is a model, one of the most highly demand model in Korea. Almost all of the clothing company would request Irene to be their model, and most of them would pay her big cheque just to wear one of their clothes.

 

But, both of the women doesn’t tell the whole world about their relationship since they’re afraid of what the society would think of them. Irene was especially afraid. Her whole carrier would be ruined because of her ual orientation. And Wendy is afraid people would throw hates on her. Thus, they keep their relationship a secret. Only some of their friends know the truth.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey.” Irene said softly as she saw a sulky Wendy sitting on couch, eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter