Hello, I'm Li Alaska

The Moon equals a Starry Sky

Close your eyes, breathe. You're more free than you can believe.

~~~~

*Mark's pov*

I opened my eyes. Something was off, it was too quiet in the house. Jongdae wasn't singing either was Donghyuck. I sat up in my cozy bed and took my phone. I glanced at the clock on the screen; 11:57am. "Well.." I opened our group chat.

Rooomiees 0v0

Mark: What's up everyone? Where are you all?

Jongdae: Grocery shopping. Haven't you realized our fridge is emptyyy

Mark: Oh right.

Donghyuck: Yah, hyung! Did you just woke up???

Mark: No.. Yes :D

Donghyuck: You're seriously a sleepyhead.... You didn't woke up when I yelled at you

Mark: I was listening music while I slept....... You little- don't you dare to yell at me again!

Donghyuck: Sorry not sorry hyunggg :P

Minseok: Kids these days... So in love with each other already

Mark: Hyung! No! Never with that fool

Donghyuck: Yah hyung~~ I know you love me <3

Jongdae: Hah! Good one Minnie hyung

Minseok: Thank you Dae

Mark: Oh my God you guys...

Donghyuck: Are you saying you don't love me?? ;(

Mark: What? No! Of course I love you! I love you all!

Donghyuck: I'm gonna cry D;

Jongdae: He is really crying Mark.. You made him to cry..

Minseok: I'm so disappointed in you, Mark...

Mark: No, I didn't mean to, sorry-

Mark: Wait. Is this one of your pranks again?

Donghyuck: Sh*t Mark hyung, you ruined it!

Jongdae: God dammit! It was a good one though...

Mark: Hah! :D you can't fool meee!!

Minseok: Be happy now. Just wait.

Mark: Yeah, yeah, right hyung, right

Jongdae: Mark, what do you want from the store? Anything you would like to eat?

Mark: Hmm... Could you buy me a watermelon? Cookies and cream ice cream too, please?

Jongdae: Sure, anything for my cute dongsaeng <3

Mark: I'm not cute but thanks anyway hyung

Minseok: You ARE cute af

Mark: Hyung~

Minseok: Love ya, we'll get back in thirty

Donghyuck: Wait for us~

Mark: Yeah, yeah see ya soon

I put my phone on a nightstand and got up from the bed. "I guess shower sounds like a great idea right now" I said to myself and took my clothes off and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked out of my room that I shared with Donghyuck.

A/N: Mark and Donghyuck's shared room in the attic that has a direct view to the house next door where you're moving in.

I walked downstairs and into our really fancy bathroom. I went in the shower.

I really like to live in this house with my awesome friends. It's pretty peaceful to live in here and the neighbors are nice and friendly. The last house on this street is vacant, it's the house next to ours, on the right side. It has been vacant for a really long time, that's what I've heard. On the other side of the street lives a really outgoing young woman, Liu Amber. She is a friend of ours and I really love her pets. She has a dog and a cat and they are so cute! She sometimes asks us to look after them when she goes out of the town. Oh she is an idol, singer and rapper. A really good one, she is wonderful and talented and I'm a fan of her music.

I finished showering and went back in our room to get a change of clothes. I changed in these clothes:

After dressing up I went down the stairs all the way down to our first floor and in the kitchen. I was hungry like a wolf and opened the fridge. "Oh, right. It's empty like Jongdae hyung said. How could I forget?" I mumbled and just in time our front door opened. My roomies came home with food.

"We're home!" Donghyuck yelled while taking off his shoes.

"Food!" I yelled and laughed in joy. They came in the kitchen and put the food shopping on the table and I helped them to put the food in their right places. "Watermelon!" I shouted and hugged the watermelon. "Wow it's so huge! Thanks hyung!" I thanked Jongdae. He smiled and ruffled my still wet hair.

"You're welcome" he said "Donghyuck, do you wanna cut the watermelon?" he asked.

"Of course, I'm the master of watermelon cutting. You can trust me!" Donghyuck took the watermelon from me and started cutting it.

*knock knock knock*

Someone knocked on our front door.

"I'll get it" Minseok said and went to open the door.

"GUYS!!!" Amber ran in. I got a bit startled and jumped a little.

"Gosh, noona, you startled me" I said and hugged her.

"Sorry Markie BUT GUYS I've some really big news!!" She jumped in joy. We all looked at her a bit confused.

"What?" We asked in unison. She smiled really happily.

"The vacant house you all know, the house next door" she started, "it has been sold! It was sold six months ago and..." She kept a dramatic pause and continued: "And the person who bought it is moving in" she lifted her hand up, "TODAY!!!" She shouted happily.

"WHAT!?" We yelled.

"Today?" Donghyuck asked and Amber nodded her head as an answer.

"Do you know who is it?" Minseok asked and looked outside the window just in time to see a moving van to drive in front of that former vacant house. We all saw it. Movers jumped out of the moving van and started moving some furniture inside the house. We all went to stand on the porch and watched the movers.

"I don't know who is it but judging from the furniture I guess it's a girl" Amber said. A girl..? I wonder how old. I thought.

~~~~

Alaska (you)

You took taxi to get to your new home from the airport but you wanted to walk the street you live in so you asked the driver with fluent korean to leave you at the beginning of your new home street. It was already evening in local time and you were really tired from the flight. You got off the taxi after you paid. The taxi left and you breathed in the fresh air. You started walking down the street. You only knew the address and the number of the house and how it looked like but you had no idea how long the walk from the beginning of the street would be. You knew that your new home was the last house on the left.

The sun was setting down and the street lights lighted up. It was a beautiful neighborhood and you alrealy liked the place. You had walked for fifteen minutes now and you could see the end of the street coming up.

"That is it! My new home!" You smiled widely and walked faster towards it. You reached it.

A/N: Your new home is the right one, the white grey, the one which has a tree in front of it.

The house next door had lights on. It was a pretty house too, you thought. You saw your moving boxes on your porch.

"The furniture should be already inside" you said and took out your house key. The movers used the spare key that was above your front door so you checked if it was still there; it was. You smiled and used your own key to unlock the front door. You immediately went to check out every room.

Kitchen

Dining room

Living room

Bathroom

"I'm so in love with my bathroom!" You said in joy.

Bedroom

"Oh wow! My aunt seriously knows my taste" you said as you jumped on your bed. Your aunt was a part of the moving team which moved in all your furniture. She lives in Seoul but in a different part, you have to go across the Seoul to get to visit your aunt.

Walk in closet

"Well... I need to start unpacking soon" you mumbled and walked outside to your backyard garden.

"This is definitely going to be my favorite place. Oh and the forest is starting from the cote, nice" you said to yourself. You heard talking coming from the front yard. You walked there between the houses. You saw four guys and a girl talking there.

*Mark's pov*

"Should we knock? Who is going to do the knocking?" Donghyuck asked and looked at me. My eyes widened.

"I am!" Amber said happily and started walking towards the front door of the house that had boxes on its porch. She stopped suddenly and started looking the space between the houses. I moved my eyes to look at there too but I didn't see anything unusual because it was a bit dark already.

"Noona, what are you looking at?" I asked her. She walked towards the space.

"Hello there! I'm Liu Amber" she said and a girl walked out of that space. She had a long, dark hair and she was pretty short. Cute I thought. Oh boy she was beautiful, my heart jumped.

"Hello, I'm Li Alaska" she said and smiled shyly. Omg

"So you're the one who bought this house?" Minseok asked as Amber and the girl were walking towards us.

"Yes or actually this house was my late uncle's and he wanted to give me this as an inheritance. My aunt decorated it all over again six months ago to suit my taste" Alaska answered.

"Aaah so that's why there was that nice lady going in and out of this house six months ago.. And I'm sorry for your loss" Jongdae said. "I'm Kim Jongdae and this is Kim Minseok, Lee Mark and Lee Donghyuck" Jongdae introduced us to her.

"Thanks and nice to meet you all" Alaska smiled and bowed. We bowed back.

"May I ask, why this house was vacant for so long?" Donghyuck asked bluntly. I nudged his side and he looked at me with a questioning face.

"Yes you may, it's okay" she laughed. "My uncle died ten years ago and my aunt moved out of here after the funeral. We are pretty close with my aunt and I used to be close with my uncle too and they visited us in Canada often" she kept a small pause, "I've never been here before but now I live here and this place is just so beautiful after the touch of my aunt's magic hands" she moved her hands as she talked.

"I'm from Canada too! What city did you live in?" I said and my eyes lit up. She looked shocked for a second but it went away as soon as it came.

"V-Vancou-ver... You?" She said with a trembling voice.

"Vancouver, too!" I smiled. Amber looked at her, worrying.

"Alaska, are you okay?" She asked. Alaska just nodded her head a bit.

"Yeah.. I should start unpacking" she said and pointed at the boxes on her porch.

"Can we help?" Jongdae asked smiling widely. She thought about it for a second.

"Yeah, sure. Why not" she smiled again.

~~~~