Level 2 pt. 2

Game over

P.o.V. Namjoon

„I know. It's okay“.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no „NO! It is not okay!“, I screamed.

„I'll get you out of there! Somehow. I promise...“.

How? How can I save him?

 

Wait! It's a game! Every choiche will change something. So, what options do we have?

I tried to think of something.

 

„Guys. It's all a game, right?“, everyone nodded.

„So that means we have to make a choice and we only need to find our options. Right?“, this time the others looked a bit sceptic but Jin nodded.

„Yeah. He said it's all a game and every choice we make and every answere we give will change something. Technically you could break the glass but that would change something again“, he said.

„Lets say we break the glass. Doesn't that mean something bad because we played against a rule?“, Suga asked.

„Not necessarily. But what other option do we have?“.

Namjoon you're just saying that because you want to save him but we have at least two other options“, Jinyoung said.

Oh really? Might want to tell us those?“, I asked, sarcastically.

Yeah. We could let him stay in there. He wouldn't starve he would die because he wouldn't have enough air to breath.“

Rage grew in side of me. As if I would let him die!

 

The other option is to try to get this guy here and make him give us a few choices or a question we have to answere. But I doubt that these two will do it“.

 

I thought about what Jinyoung said.

No there has to be another way. We can't-“.

It's okay Joonie. If you do something wrong you might die. So just let it be. Just go“, he said, smiling but the tears were streaming down his face.

But I... I can't.

 

P.o.V. Jin

Don't go. Stay with me. Save me. I need you. Tell me you have an idea that won't risk anything.

These things were going through my head but I knew, if I said them out loud Namjoon would do something stupid. So I stayed quiet.

I'd reather die than risk one of their lives.

 

No. If this is a game than I want to play it and I will not loose“, Namjoon said. „Wherever you are, you little bastard, show yourself! Come on! Give me a choice and I will choose!“.

Interesting“, a voice said.

. He's here.

Namjoon go“. No reaction.

 

So you want to play? No problem“, the guy said as he walked torwards Namjoon.

Namjoon just go!“, I cried.

 

He shook his head. „Too late. I will make a choice and I will get you out of here. I promise“, he said and smiled as he turned around to face the guy.

So what do i have to do?“.

Ohh you just have to choose. Destroy the glass or leave“.

No Namjoon! I know what you're thinking and please don't! Just ing leave already!“.

Remember, every choice you make will change something“, the weird guy smiled and layed down a bat.

Choose“, and with this he was gone.


 

I'm sorry Jin“


 


 

Sooo that's it so far. I know, it's a bit weird and he still hasn't clearly made a choice but yeah. Anyways thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Also sorry for any spelling mistakes or if something doesn't make sense. English isn't my native language and my english isn't good either but I tried. Bye^^