Ships and stuff

Game over

P.o.V. Kookie

„Ehm... guys. I'm still here, you know?“, I asked and looked at Jimin and Suga, that probably would have kissed if I didn't say anything. (Sry no yoonmin yet)

„I know“, Suga growls and lets go of Jimin, walking away. Jimin looked comepletely shocked.

„Jimin? Are you okay?“, I ask. But he doesn't answere. He just grabs one of his wrists and stares at it in disbelieve.

„He.. and I... and he said... but I didn't.. act cute“, he whispers. I think he's talking to himself and doesn't even realize that I am still here. He just stares at his wrists and than looks up. And that's when I see tears forming in his eyes.

„Jimin?“.

What is he starring at? I turned my head and instantly got my answere. He is talking to BamBam and patting his head. . Jimin shouldn't see that right now.

„Jimin“, I say and hug him and that's when he completely breaks. He starts crying and his sobs are really loud. He is just crying and repeating stuff like „Why did he do this“ or „He should make a choice weather he likes me or not“ or something like „And I thought he might feel the same way“. And I felt so bad for Jimin. He seems to really like Yoongi-hyung.


 

P.o.V. Jin

Jb entered the tent and kneeled down beside me. I looked up at him and thanked him for getting the first aid kit.

„No problem“, he said smiling.

„Jin? Could you get a bowl of water?“.

„Sure“, I said, maybe a bit too enthusiastic and let go of Namjoons hand. I stood up and made a few steps but I couldn't help it, turned around and pressed a kiss on Rap Mons cheek before getting out of the tent.

Then I realized what I just did and instantly regretted it. I started walking to the water tanks I saw before.

What if he doesn't like me in that way? What if he hates me now? I can never face him again. Why am I so stupid.

„Jin-hyung?“.

„Holy Jesus Christ!“, I screamed because Jimin had startled me.

„Jimin! Don't ever do that again“, I said, placing a hand on my chest where my heart probably was.

„Sorry hyung“, he smiled and gave me a bowl. „I heard your little talk with Jb. You do realize that you need a bowl to actually bring him a bowl of water?“, he asked amused.

„Yeah... I know that“, I said, a bit embarrassed that I actually forgot the bowl.

„Ehm Jimin? Could you bring Jb the bowl?“, I asked while filling it with water.

„Sure but why don't you bring him the bowl?“, Jimin asked while I handed him the bowl.

„I can't see Namjoon injured“, I answered and he just nodded. He walked back to the tent Namjoon and Jb were in and I walked to the little 'fire place'. There I saw Jinyoung. As he noticed me he smiled and waved.

„Hey. How are you Jin?“.

„I'm fine but I am really worried about Namjoon“, I said.

„Well, frankly, I think he'll make it because he is pretty strong, we all know that and Jaebum is a good doctor. He will take care of Namjoons wound“, he smiled and that actually helped a lot. We kept on talking but then I heard sobbing and it sounded a lot like Jimin.

I walk to towards the sobbing sound and see Kookie hugging Jimin while Jimin is a crying and sobbing mess and talking something but I didn't really understand it because he was talking so quietly and sobbing so much.

„Jimin, Kookie, what happened?“, I ask and Kookie points at Suga who is talking to BamBam. I don't really know what heppened but I just hug Jimin and tell Kookie to talk to Suga because he seems to know what's wrong.


 

P.o.V. Suga

„Stop acting like that“.

„Like what?“.

„Stop acting like you're cute“, I said and leaned in.

„Hyung..?“, Jimin asked but was cut off.

„Ehm... guys. I'm still here, you know?“, Kookie asked and I could kill him right now for ruining this.

„I know“, I growl and let go of Jimin, walking away.

Maybe it's better this way. He probably doesn't even like me.

„Hi Suga“, I hear and look to my right where BamBam is standing.

„Are you alright?“, he asks and I just nod.

„Is it about Jimin?“.

„How do you know?“.

„Please, I'm not blind and I'm not stupid either“, he says.

„Are you sure 'bout that?“, I ask teasingly.

„Hey! You better watch your mouth“, he answeres and laughs as I ruffle my hand through his hair.

„But yes it is. I nearly kissed him but then Kookie interrupted“, I say as my smile slowly fades.

„Oh... well. At least you nearly kissed him“, BamBam says.

„You aren't really good at cheering people up when it comes to things like this, are you?“, I say and chuckle.

„No not really“.

„Either way“, I say and put an arm aroud his shoulders.

„How is it going with your boyfriend?“, I ask and i have to hold back a laugh when he blushes slightly.

„Awww. Getting shy all of a sudden?“, I ask teasingly.

„Shut up“, he says and punches my shoulder slightly.

„We aren't dating. I just like him... a lot“.

„Aww Bammie. I love you sooo much“, I say.

„Is that what he tells you?“, I ask and he punches me again, this time a bit harder.

„Gimme a smooch“, I say and make a kiss mouth.

„Ewwww“, BamBam screams and tries to free himself from my hug but the fact that I am stronger and that he is laughing makes it impossible for him to run. Just then Yugyeom passes by and looks at us and there is so much pain visible in his eyes. I let BamBam go instantly and we look at Yugyeom.

„Yugyeom?“, Bam asks but he doesn't get an answere.

„Gyeomie. Wait. It's not-“, he starts but Yugyeom interrupts.

„It's not what it looks like? Please. I know you two are in some kind of realationship. But I don't care. It's not like I like one of you enough to be bothered by it“, he says and leaves.

„Yugyeom wait!“.

„Leave me alone BamBam“.

„But... but I thought...“.

„What? What did you think? That I like you? Well guess what?“, Yugyeom turns around and tears are running down his face.

„I do not!“

„Yugyeom enough! BamBam didn't do anything. I just a bit, it was a joke“, I say, trying to calm the situation.

„I don't like you either Yugyeom“, BamBam says and look at Yugyeom.

„I love you“.


 


 

Soooo that's it again. I want to make the chapters a bit longer but yeah... I at writing. But I hope you still enjoyed reading. Thanks for reading.

Bye ^^


 

~not edited~ (English is NOT my native language so sorry for my gramma or if something does not make sense)

PS: I didn't know what to call this chapter XD