Sleepy

Game over

P.o.V. Jin

„I'm so excited! It's going to be fun!“, J-Hope said and the others just agreed.

„I think it's nice that we are all driving together even though we have to split up in seperate cars but at least we saw each other before the actual interview“, Jb said and I nodded.

 

I have a weird feeling. Normally there would be a little crew of make-up artists and people like that and they would be with us but we were on our own. But maybe I just worry to much.

 

We talked on our way to the cars and than randomly sepperated. I ended up sitting in the same car as Jimin, Suga, Jinyoung, BamBam, Yugyeom and J-Hope.

 

Well I hope J-Hope, Jimin, BamBam and Yugyeom won't set the car on fire. I sighned. Just as I did so, my phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at the screen seeing that Namjoon texted me.

 

NJ: Hey. How is it going with the others? Did they already set something on fire?

 

I smiled and aswered him. At least I can text him.

 

J: Hi. No they didn't... but I'm afraid they will. At least they're all still alive...

 

NJ: True

 

NJ: JB asked if you wanted to change cars.

 

J: No. I'm okay with being here. Also it's your turn to look after baby Kookie and his boyfriend... even though they aren't official yet.

 

NJ: No... I don't want to. You are his mother after all so you should help him with his realationship problems not me... I only help him with questions that are about the sport in bed.

 

J: Okay first of all, no. I am not the girl in this realationship and secondly, you are not going to tell him any of your weird thoughts... you are going to ruin my little innocent baby.

 

NJ: Well if he is innocent then I'm the innocence in person.

 

J: No you are not. You are a weirdo and a ert.

 

NJ: Hey! I'm not the one who got ed five times and wants to get his sons in a realationship with each other.

 

J: How many times do I have to tell you? I AM NOT THE GIRL IN THIS REALATIONSHIP!

 

NJ: Yes you are and you're on your period... or maybe pregnant again.

 

J: Okay this is enough. Why the hell am I even texting you? And why do I call Kookie my baby? And why the hell are we talking about us being in a realationship with each other? When did I get like this..?

 

NJ: Well I think it's funny and you are super adorable like this but if you don't want to text me okay.

 

With that he went offline. I wanted to answer him but I smelled something weird and realised that the others were sleeping. Before I could ask the driver what was happening I felt sleepy and without even noticing it, I fell asleep.

 

I woke up in a dark room. I was chained to a chair. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I felt dizzy and my head hurt badly.

 

Where am I? And where are the others? I looked around but I was the only one in this room. Just then I saw a door. I tried to free myself but it was useles. I paniced, thinking about the others being alone out there or that they could be hurt. I paniced even more as I heard steps getting closer and closer. The door opened and a man stood there, a gun in one of his hands. He slowly walked towards me.

 

„Kim Seokjin. You only have two options. Choose“.

 

 

Soooo... that's it for the first chapter. I know, ty. But I'm trying my best. I will mention a few things that you should remember or else this story won't make any sense in the end. But yeah, I hope you liked it. Bye ^^

~not edited~