Saying I love you

Saying I love you

3 days later

“Congrats, Mr. Tuan. You doing a great job here”.

Mark is doing the business trip when he was on vacation. After he said broken up with Jessica and letting Jinyoung go away, he still lonely but decided to move on. Mark still doing his bussiness and his company going on promotion, the salaries went up and he is the Director of the company. Mark has made his father wishes when he was young, and he feel proud of it. Today his work is early done as usual and Mark is gathering everything before he went home.

“Knock knock”

“Come in….”

“Sir, there is an invitation to you. I hope you can come”, his secretary said and give the invitation to Mark.

“Oh, thank you so much”, Mark smiled and received his card.

When he closed the door, he opended and stared for a moment on the line in the invitation card. Mark feel very regret and sighed so much. It’s 2 years since he let his lover go for his own future without realize feeling to him. He shouldn’t say goodbye to him, he shouldn’t walk away, leaving him with tears on the floor for the last time.

Suddenly, ringtone in Mark’s phone is coming up. Mark picked up the phone and see on the screen. It was Jinyoung – his old lover call him. Mark feel his heart break for a second. He wondered if he should answer this call or not, so confusing in his mind right now.

As you sudden call, my heart became a mess
I can’t figure it out
I thought I forgot about the remaining sadness
Being this anxious is probably saying
That I’m not over you yet, though I don’t wanna believe it

“Hello….”

“How are you, Mark…?”

“I’m fine, Jinyoung. I’m really fine”, Mark said, speakly slowly and slowly. “I miss you, my love”

 

I don’t think I erased you from inside of me
I might have treated you more coldly
Because I might end up looking for you
But now I regret it, why am I like this?

“You must have been happy, right”, Mark speak, trying not to cry in his soul and he can hear Jinyoung is smiling…

“I am now. I’m happy with my love. She loves me than myself and I really love her”, Jinyoung said and Mark can feel his smile. He miss Jinyoung smile so much.

“Jinyoung ah…I’m sorry…”

“For what happended…”

“For letting you go in the past….”

Jinyoung didn’t said anything after Mark’s words. He just keep silent. The atmosphere became strange, and Jinyoung still keep silent. Mark didn’t think that Jinyoung will change after Mark left him.

“Huyng…I’m sorry… I can’t…..”

“It’s okay, Jinyoungie… Be happy with your love and yourself. I will be your friend to share your happiness”, Mark’s voice was steady as his heart is broken into pieces.

“Thank you, Mark-huyng”, Jinyoung smiled through his phone and he went off.

“Jinyoungie…I’m sorry and I’m only love you….”, that was the last sentence Mark said before he turned off his phone for the last time.

Mark bend down his knee alone and cried a lot. He is so stupid, so selfish for leaving Jinyoung. He think his heart will forget him, will forget all memories about him. But the truth is….he still love Jinyoung.. a lot… more than himself.

I don’t think I can do what I did for you before
It seems like you would just hate me and end things
That’s what I was afraid of, if only things could stop right now

Can’t we stop at the feelings we’re feeling right now?
Can’t we make promises once again?
I was the one who said we shouldn’t see each other anymore
But looking back, the only thing we have are our cherished memories

There is no more future for us
That truth makes me hurt even more
It makes me sad, you don’t even try to look me in the eyes anymore
So what else can I say?

I’m swallowing the sadness of losing the one person
Who could tell everything in my heart at one point
I can’t help it, I only love you

Now that Jinyoung is gone.. He wish for the time back to say he still love Jinyoung, still waiting for him… But now, time is too late for Mark because Jinyoung is with someone and and Mark lost Jinyoung forever.

As our memories fade away
All I want is just to break away

 

Park Jinyoung, I’m sorry but I still love you…

The end.