Regret

Saying I love you

Mark regretted so much, very much…

The day he let Jinyoung go away from him was the baddest choice of him. He shoudn’t said that let’s break up things but now it’s too late. He got drunk since last night cause his stupid word that hurts Jinyoung. Mark remembered the day he left him because of he pretend to be in love again with Jessica, that day when Jinyoung is shocked with his beautiful eyes and burst into tears.

“Mark….” – Jinyoung came to him like a candy boy with his smile…

“Jinyoung, I have something to say to you…”

“What is it” – Jinyoung asked him…

“I think, we shoudn’t meet often here…” – Mark sighed and hold Jinyoung hand, leaving him crying a lot in tears.

“Why, you want to break up with me…” - Jinyoung asked, tears b in his eyes..

“Jinyoung, I love you, I love you so much, but I’m sorry, I think we should forget each other” – Mark slowly let Jinyoung hand go, leaving him so sadly. Jinyoung was there, eyes still crying and hurt so much.

“Mark…please, don’t leave me – Jinyoung said, but Mark just going away without looking back.

Jinyoung just stand there with crying eyes, his heart is broken. He walked out the airport and decided to forget everything about Mark. That night, Jinyoung deleted

2 years later

The flight from New Zealand to Korea has arrived. Please check the luggage before leaving the plane. Thank you.

Jinyoung came back to Korea after 2 years he studied from Japan. He met a girl name Seyeon and get married with her. Today he went to honeymoon with his girlfriend at New Zealand for 4 days 3 nights. It was a sweet day for both of them. They took a lot of sweet memories.  

“That was amazing trip, honey. We should go there again next time”, she said and holding Jinyoung’s hand.

“Will come again, baby”, Jinyoung kiss on her lips. “I’m sure next time we will go again and maybe come to France for our 1st anniversary. What do you think?”,Jinyoung brush her hair and she surprised look at Jinyoung.  

“Oh my god, I love it. Yes, I will go with you wherever you ask me to”, Seyeon said and kiss Jinyoung lips.

“I know my baby. Now let’s go home. There are so many things to do when we get home”, Jinyoung look at her and kiss on her forehead. They both hand in hand together and on the way return to their sweet home. 

Jinyoung is reading books in the living room. He is looking at news about Mark’s company, and suddenly he sighed. It’s been 2 years since they broke up and wonder how he have been and now. Jinyoung wondered if he was doing good without him and maybe he was happy with Jessica – his girlfriend. Maybe Mark loves her so much.

“What are you thinking, my hubby?”, someone’s voice is calling makes Jinyoung turn around. It’s Seyeon.

“Nothing my baby. Come here”, Jinyoung waved at her and she lying on his knees while looking at his face. Seyeon look at him carefully and said some words to him.

“I know what you are thinking, honey. But I think you should meet him like a friend. And also, whatever everything happens, you know that I got you by my side”, Seyeon cupped his face and lifted up to kiss his nose.

“Thanks for understand me. That’s why I love you”, Jinyoung smiled and kiss on Seyeon lips.

“I love you too. Now let me take a bath and cook dinner for you. ”, she get up and winked then head out to kitchen, leaving Jinyoung alone. 

Jinyoung thinks a lot after hearing his wife words.. She was right. It’s hard to forget someone when they loved so much. Seyeon knows Jinyoung still can’t forget Mark, but now Jinyoung has her as his best friend and his soon-to-be-wife too. He feel confused right now. Looking his old photos on the table, Jinyoung suddenly cried and brusts of the tears…

“What should I do if I cannot forget him… I miss you, Mark…”, that was the last words Jinyoung whisper before he fell asleep in the couch.