The drama: Beware this woman

Suspiciously, dense.

 

 

Beware this Woman. 

 

Hm. Nice title, catchy. Quite intriguing. The female lead is Lee Sung Kyung-shi, not bad. Very pretty, a bit tall but I'm still taller so that's workable. And she did a great job in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. HmThough it's probably more apt if the title is: Beware of the Boyfriend of this Woman. Hehe~ Oh, I just laughed at my own joke. Pathetic, Chang Wook-ah. I guess everyone's dating their co-stars now.  I highly doubt that will ever happen to me. That will be a zero percent possibility, and even if there was a .00001 chance, I'm going the military soon.. so yeah, scrap that idea off of your brain Ji Chang Wook. Well, I am just happy as it is. A romcom, finally! Action scenes no more, I. am. FREED! Yes! *mentally doing fist pumps here*

 

"Hey hyung, when does the shooting start for this drama?"

 

"Hm? Oh? It was pushed backed a bit."

 

Well that's news to me. "Why?" 

 

"Because Lee Sung Kyung-shi begged off of the project and the production is currently looking for a female lead for you." Really?? "I recall mentioning this yesterday, did you forget or you're just ignoring me?" 

 

"Oh come on, I'm not ignoring you. It must've just slipped my mind. Sheesh. You're quite sensitive these days, hyung."  Must be his age, heh~  "Why though? Why'd she pass on this project?" Was it because of me? Now I'm being sensitive. Stop it, prick.

 

"No, it's not because of you so stop thinking it's you." Whoa, creepy. "Though shouldn't you be happy she begged off? If she was your female lead, you'd look like a midget next her." 

 

"H-h-heol. Wow. That's just mean hyung. I'm still taller than her if you must know." Hmph.

 

"Technically, you are taller. For a teeny-tiny bit. But that would hardly make any difference once you're both on screen. So be thankful she didn't take this project." Yeah, whatever, old man. "And stop dissing me in your mind, kid." Wow. Really creepy.

 

"Hm.. so any news on the new female lead?"

 

"It's currently being offered to Han Ji Min. You know her right?"

 

Han Ji Min? Han Ji Min. Hm. "Oh yeah, Rooftop Prince! Age of Shadows! Noona!"

 

"Yes, yes. Good job, you.. At least you're familar with her. She's currently considering it so you better pray she accepts so production starts early."

 

"De hyung.." I hope she accepts as well. I'm too excited to start this romcom up.

 

 

After a week...

 

"Hyung! Hyuuuuung. It's me right? Look, loooook! Han Ji Min-shi declined as well!"

 

"Han Ji Min-shi huh?! It's no longer noona for you? Just Han Ji Min-shi? You sure know how to hold a grudge."

 

"I'm not! It's just.. is this drama cursed? Why won't anyone accept the female lead role? Or is it me?"

 

"Stop it Chang Wook-ah. It's not you. They're probably aren't too interested with a mixed-genre so they're declining. Don't worry. They'll find the right girl. The one girl who can match you. Talent for talent. Passion for passion. Weirdness for weirdness. Ha." Why does that scares me all of a sudden? "Kidding! Hey! What's with that look?"

 

"Huh? What?"

 

"That look. That scared, wide-eyed look you're giving me right now."

 

"Me?"

 

"Yes. You. I'm not talking to anyone here aside from you, pabo."

 

"It's nothing hyung."

 

"Just like I said, don't worry too much. Everything will work out. Just relax, we still have lots in our schedule so focus on that for now."

 

I should have known then. I should have known that fate will play such an uncool trick on me. Damn you, fates. Damn you.