Hair salon.

Suspiciously, dense.

 

Ouch.

It huuurts.

Damn.

 

My body's hurting like hell. To top it off, I can feel a headache coming. That unwelcoming onslaught of pain. Maaan. I love woking out, I do. Soccer, I love it. Hand-to-hand combats, manly stuffs, I love it like any other guy. But, damn. I want to rest. My body hurts. Everything hurts that I just want to sleep for a day. An impossibilty as I'm still at the hair salon, getting my hair and make-up done for an event I was invited in for Fabricated City. And I was mentioning manly stuffs earlier.  Aissssh. I badly need sleep. I miss my oh-so-fluffy-fluffy bed. Let me just close my eyes here. Just one second. Just  one sec...

 

"Ji Chang Wook-shi?"

 

"Ji Chang Wook-shi!"

 

"Chang Wook-oppa!"

 

"OPPA!!!"

 

 

O-oppa??? That is one high-pitched oppa. Aissssh. I begrudingly opened one eye just to see where that lilting voice came from. And there she is. With that frighteningly big and brighter-than-sunshine smile of hers. Whoah, blinding...

 

"N-nam Ji Hyun-shi.." I tried to sit-up from my chair and blink back the drowsiness. Oh yeah, we share the same hair salon.

 

"Annyeong oppa! Did I wake you?"  Well duh, obviously you did, this kid.

 

"Nah, you didn't.."  Lies. Now go away, kid.

 

"Gojimal... Haha!"  Wait. What? Did she just call me a liar? And then laughed at me?

 

"Now, look here Nam Ji Hyun-shi, I'm your elder and you can't.."

 

"Aigoo!" D-did she just cut me off? The elder? Is she laughing at me again?

 

"Mianhaeyo oppa. I didn't mean to laugh or wake you up. It's just that.." 

 

"Just that? What? What? Ya!"

 

"Well you see oppa, you have this... this.."

 

 

Then she showed me the tissue she's holding (a bunch of them!), and starts nodding and pointing at my chin and then neck. I touched my chin, then neck and to my utter horror, I felt something liquidy there.

 

"De oppa. You're drooling. And it's a lot. Like a loooot. I wiped some off of your beautiful face but it just keeps on falling. People are coming in and I need to protect your honor as an actor but the drool just keeps coming and coming so I have no choice but to wake you. I'm sorry."

 

"..." P-p-protect me? ME?

 

"Oppa?"

 

"..."

 

Then she reached out and wiped my face again. As if I'm a child. What. the. ?

 

I feel light-headed. Don't you faint, you fool. 

 

And then.. Just then.. my eyes rolled backwards.

 

Nothingness. . 

 

 

"Oppaaah?"

 

Poke?

 

Poke?

 

Poke.Poke.Poke.Poke.Poke.Poke.Poke.

 

 

"UNNIE!!! I THINK CHANG WOOK OPPA JUST FAINTED HERE! HIS BEAUTIFUL EYES ROLLED BACKWARDS LIKE A DOMINO! I POKED HIM AND THERE WAS NO RESPONSE!!! UNNIE!!!"

 

 

I think I just blew up a vein in my head. To say that I was embarassed is an understatement. I was too mortified to even move much less utter any words of rebuttal. How can this girl.. Wait.. Did she just used the word beautiful on me? Aissssh. You're so dead Nam Ji Hyun.