2...

Now I gotta live life!

My mom said yes.

Is this even possible?!?!

"I want you to be happy.", she said with tears in her eyes. "And if this is something that is going to make you happy, I won't stop you."

"Are you serious, mom?...I mean...are you really okay with that? Me leaving for three months?"

"Yes, I am Anny. Let me...Let me just stalk to Sandaras mother and you are good to go.", she said everything with a sad smile.

 

I was really about to go to korea. I call Sandara the next day and shouted into the phone. "OMG! WE ARE REALLY GOING TO KOREA!"

"You will love it there Anny! I promise you that! My cousins are so chilled and nice! You will LOVE them!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So here we are. Korea.

I'm scared.

"Stop making such an ugly face, Anny!", Sandara scolded me. "We are in the best country ever!"

She stared to look around and I did too. There were so many people staring at us. One of the things I knew about Korea was that they loved pale skin. Thanks to the sun in Carlifornia we are definitly not pale.

"Where are they?", Sandara sight and squinted her eyes. "I don't get it..."

"Are you sure they know that we are coming today?"

"Of course they know...I think...", she whispered the last part.

"Excuse me?", I looked at her with big eyes. "Repeat that. You THINK they know that we'll be coming today?!"

"I thought my mom called them and told them.", Sandara said with big innocent eyes.

"You can't be serious.", I groaned and looked around. "Can we call them?"

"Nah. My phone is that."

"Mine is not. Give me their number."

"I don't have their number."

"....Sandara..."

"We'll be fine, chill!", she said and a little evil smile appeared on her face. "We are going to live life Anny. Now!"

"What the hell do you mean?"

"From now on, I am Dara and you are Jennie. Ok? It's us and Korea for three months. Let's have fun! Alright?"

I just looked at her with disbelieving eyes. How could she think about THAT now? We need a place to stay!

"Okay we can do that. But first find a shelter to sleep in." I said annoyed.

"No Problem!", she yelled and looked around. Then she suddenly shouted. "HEY! YOU! WAIT A SECOND!" and ran towards a guy who looked more than confused.

She started talking to him...but it seemed like she was more flirting than actually talking. Oh god, what did I get myself into.

Then she gave him a light kiss on the cheek and he nodded. She ran back to me and took my hand.

"We have a place to stay!", she whispered in my ear and dragged my with all my suitcases towards that guy.

"What are you talking about?", I whispered back in her ear.

"This is my friend, Jennie!", said Sandara loud to the guy. 

"Hey Jennie.", said the guy and offered me his hand. "My name is Jiyong."

"Hi, Jiyong.", I said shy. I wasn't used to talk a lot with guys. And he was really handsome as well.

"Your friend told me about your struggle. You can stay at my place."

I looked at him with big eyes and then at Sandara. Was that guy serious?

"Just...like that?", I whispered uncertain. He probably wanted money, but I didn't had a lot.

"Let's talk about the payment when we are at his place, okay Jennie?", Sandara interrupted me and gave me a tight squeez.

"But..." and they already walked in front of me. This is going to end really bad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When we arrived at his place, my jaw droppped a little. I was living in a big apartment with 5 floors.

"Wow!", said Sandara at awe. "That's sooo huge!"

Jiyong just grinned and walked ahead. "I live with 4 other guys. You need to meet them first."

He opened the door and we took the lift to the loft. When we entered my jaw dropped again. His walls were pained red and black. There were different kinds of pictures on the wall and carptes with leoprints all over the floor. It just looked crazy.

"Hey guys!", he said loud and threw his back on the floor. "I'm back."

"HEY BRO!", we heard someone shouting from another room. 3 guys came running towards Jiyong and gave him a brotherly hug. "We missed you bro!", said one with black hair. "Finally you are back! I missed you cooking skills!", said one with brown hair. "Never leave me alone with those idiots! Please!", said one with freaking blue hair!

"Alright, alright!", he loved and took one step back. "I need to introduce you to someone." He moved his head slightly to us.

Just now the guys realized that we were there as well and they looked at us with curious eyes.

"These are Dara and Jennie.", he introduced us.

"Wait!", said the one with the brown hair. "Dara? THE Dara?! JIYONG'S DARA?!" he looked with big eyes at her.

What the hell does he mean with Jiyong's Dara?

"The one and only.", Sandara smiled and took her place beside Jiyong.

"OH MY GOD!", the boy with the black hair shouted. "I am Seungri! And this is TOP- Hyung", he pointed at the guy with the blue hair. "And this is Daesung Hyung!", he nodded to the guy with the brown hair. "Finally we are meeting you! You are way prettier than Jiyong actually mentioned!"

They all hugged her and bombered her with questions. Meanwhile I was just standing there trying to understand what was actually happening.

When she took out her phone to show the guys pictures of our hometown I started to understand everything.

Her phone was never dead. She just didn't tell her cousins that we would be coming today...because she wanted to stay with her...boyfriend.

This little...

"Meet my friend Jennie!", she interrupted my bad thoughts. She took my hand and shoved me infront of the guys.

"Hey Jennie", they said like a unit and smiled at me.

"Hi.", I whispered and looked at the ground.

"Oooooh. She's shy! How cute!", said the guy with the black hair. I pinched my cheek and I just turned red. Unable to say something.

"Can I...can I use the bathroom, please.", I whispered towards Jiyong.

"Of course. It's right around the corner."

I immediately left but Sandara was right beside me. She entered with me the bathroom.

"Why did you do that!", I said angry to her.

"Otherwise you would have said no.", she told me and looked for something in her back.

"You can't-", and then I started to have an huge headache. I was about to fall on the ground and faint when Sandara wouldn't have catched me.

"Don't worry. I got you.", she whispered and helped me to sit on the loo.

"We forgot your medicine. I'm sorry.", she whispered with glittering eyes. She gave me my pills and I took three of them.

"It's okay.", I whispered. "I forgot them myself." A long and tired sigh came out of my mouth. "What now...Dara."

She smiled a little."We are living life right now. You know. It's just the second time I met Jiyong in person. I wanted to surprise him. Last time we saw each other was 4 monaths ago. I didn't wanted to go to my stupid cousins with their stupid rules when we both wanted to have fun. Just once I want us to break free. Just once I don't want to worry about what our parents could find out. I just wanted..."

"It's okay Sandara. We are already here so...", I shrugged and took her hands. "It's our time...maybe even the last time. Let's make something out of it."

"Don't say that Anny."

"Promise me one thing okay?", I asked her. "Eventhough your BF is here...it's US living life okay?"

"Of course.", she hugged me and we smiled at each other.

I pray to god, it'll work out well.