Chapter 5: The Meeting

We Got Married: Lizkook Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-Day.

 

The time that Jungkook dreaded the most finally comes.

 

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror for the nth time. He decided to wear a cream and black colored high neck long-sleeves, matched it with a black pants and black shoes.

 

He is trying to calm himself in front of the mirror for the past 20 mins. When Jin came and knocked on his door.

 

(A/n: Sorry guys I'm not good at describing things but here's what Jungkook's outfit looks like)

 

"Jungkook-ah, manager hyung is here" Jin entered the room only to see a nervous wreck Jungkook. "Yah are you okay?" He asked

 

"I'm fine, hyung" he tried to smile to appease his hyung but the other  could see right through him and looked at him with an 'I-know-you're-not' look. He sighed. "I'm just nervous, that's all"

 

"Don't be. You look good tonight, I'm sure you're wife will fall head over heels for you the moment she see you." Jin teased the younger, trying to ease the nervousness he's feeling. He grab Jungkook's coat that was placed on his bed and gave it to him before slightly pushing him out of his room. "Now go. Manager hyung is waiting outside"

 

"Alright. Thank you, hyung. I'll see you later.. that's if you're still awake when I get home" Jungkook waved

 

"Take care, maknae. Remember, just be yourself, and everything will be alright. Don't think too much and just enjoy your time!" Jin shouted at the retreating back of the maknae. As soon as Jungkook's gone he smiled. My son's all grown up. I hope it goes well with whoever his partner will be.

 

*******************

 

Jungkook arrived at their shooting location where he is set to meet his wife, which is a café with no one else but him and the crews are present. He looked at his watch and checked the time.

 

7:34 pm. I guess I'm too early

 

He looked around the café. It's not that fancy at all. In fact, it's simple. Its designs were plain, and doesn't have too much decorations unlike the cafés he visited before. But he liked it. So much.  It's cozy and warm. Its ambiance makes you feel relaxed and at home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter