Chapter 4: His Side

We Got Married: Lizkook Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Argh! I can't take this anymore!" Shouted a frustrated Jimin.

 

All the guys looked at him then to their maknae, who've been quiet (too quiet maybe) ever since he returned from his meeting with Bang PD. He didn't even utter a single word thoughout their practice until they reached their dorm.  They tried to talk to him but he just shrugged and went back to practice. They didn't want to push him further that's why they just let it slide thinking that he will open up to them eventually.

 

But they're wrong. 

 

Jungkook doesn't want to talk to anybody at this moment. All he wanted to do is lock himself in his room and sleep to forget, even for a little time, the situation he was in now. But he still has to finish their practice. If only he could ditch it but he couldn't. He knows his hyungs are all worried about him but he just couldn't say it.

 

When they reached their dorm, he went to wash himself and soon called by Jin for dinner.

 

The dinner was too quiet, which was very unusual since they're all rowdy guys, until Jimin burst out his frustration.

 

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked for he too couldn't take the silence anymore

 

"Can't you tell us what happened?" J-Hope worriedly questioned

 

"Nothing-" he replied only to get cutted by Jimin

 

"Don't you dare say it's nothing because you wouldn't be that gloomy if it's nothing"

 

He sighed. Maybe if he told his hyungs, he wouldn't be that problematic anymore. Maybe they could even help him.

 

"Bang PD.. He.. He wanted me to appear on a program"

 

"That's it?!" Yoongi said

 

"It's not just any program, hyung"

 

"Then what is it? Tell us. You know you could always tell us anything" Jin tried to console their maknae

 

"It's asgdhfjd" Jungkook mumbled.

 

"What?"

 

"What did you say?"

 

"I don't get it"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter