10.3 UPDATE

VIXX ST✰RLIGHT Secret Santa 2017 // 10.03 UPDATE

 

=== 10 MARCH 2018 === 

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry for the severe lack of updates, and that I still have a number of your Gifts not ready yet. I'll try my best to get them done asap, and hope that you are willing to be patient with me just for a little while longer. 

Really sorry for any disappointment caused, but I'll be sure to finish all the outstanding Gifts soon!

Thank you!! 

= Lauren <3 =

 


 

=== 27 DECEMBER 2017 ===

Hey Santas and Giftees~ As mentioned, the Santas have been revealed, and you can find them over here! (If any of the links are incorrect/there are typos anywhere do let me know ASAP!)

For those whose Santas have not been revealed, I'm so sorry but they need more time to work on your Gifts! And for the previous prompts mentioned (Prompt #3 and #4, I'll be taking those 2 prompts for now but I have work so it might take a while longer ><)

And for those of you who now know your Santas, don't forget to shower them with love hehe!

= Lauren <3 = 

 


 

=== 25 DECEMBER 2017 ===

Hello Giftees~~ How have the stories been so far? Do remember to leave comments for your Secret Santa when you see your Gift, or even if it's not your Gift, do feel free to leave comments too! 

In addition, I would like to apologize for the further changes made in the schedule. I still have a number of stories that I have received but not posted yet, and it should be up by latest the 27th December. 

On the other hand, for stories that are taken up by back-up writers, or with extensions as requested, I hope that the affected Giftees will be patient in waiting for their Gifts to be uploaded as it may take more time (hopefully by the New Year). 

Revelation of Secret Santas will still be on the 27th regardless of whether or not all Gifts has been uploaded as I understand that some Santas would like to upload their stories for their subscribers too. 

And we're still looking for back-up writers for these two Gifts so do let us know if you're able to help out! 

BRIEF PROMPT INFO #3 [BxG]:

Preferred Member: Leo, (Hongbin)

Preferred Genre: Fluff, Romance, (Angst)

BRIEF PROMPT INFO #4 [BxG]:

Preferred Member: Ken, Ravi, (N, Hongbin)

Preferred Genre: Romance, Fluff

Thank you!! And, last but not least, Merry Christmas!!! 

= Lauren <3 =

 


 

=== 23 DECEMBER 2017 ===

Hello Giftees! I hope that you're enjoying all the stories that your Santas have specially written for you all so far~

On a side note, to Santas, if you see any formatting error in the Gift that I've uploaded, do PM/email me to let me know! 

In addition, we require more back-up writers for the following prompts, your help will be greatly appreciated!

BRIEF PROMPT INFO #3 [BxG]:

Preferred Member: Leo, (Hongbin)

Preferred Genre: Fluff, Romance, (Angst)

 

BRIEF PROMPT INFO #4 [BxG]:

Preferred Member: Ken, Ravi, (N, Hongbin)

Preferred Genre: Romance, Fluff

Thank you!!

= Lauren <3 =

 


 

=== 21 DECEMBER 2017 === 

HEY GIFTEES~ GIFTS WILL BE UPLOADED STARTING TODAY~ 

Some updates: 

1. Gifts will be posted from the 21st to 25th December instead since I started uploading one day late. Really sorry for any inconvenience caused ><

2. I'll be bringing forward the revelation day to 27th December, and once the Secret Santas are revealed, any Santas who want to upload it on their account for their subbers, do let me know and I can take it down and link it to the story on your profile then. 

And this might be quite late but we're still looking for back-up writers! It will be greatly appreciated if any of you can help out (deadline can be discussed!) 

BRIEF PROMPT INFO #1 [BxG]:

Preferred Member: LEO, (okay with every member)

Preferred Genre: Fluff, (Comedy)

 

BRIEF PROMPT INFO #2 [BxB]:

Preferred Pairings: NBin, Haken, Neo, Chasang, Navi

Preferred Genre: Romance, Comedy, Action

Do let me know ASAP if you're interested!! Thank you so much! 

= Lauren <3 =

 


 

=== 15 DECEMBER 2017 ===

HELLO SANTAS!! IT'S THE DAY WHERE ALL GIFTS ARE DUE!! 

To Santas who have already emailed me your Gifts: Do check that you've received a reply which will either be

a) Acknowledgement of Receiving the Gift

or b) Requires additional information to be resent

If you've emailed me, and yet to receive any reply by the time you've read this update, do contact me ASAP as I might have missed out your email. 

To Santas who have yet to email me your Gifts:

1. Do send them in ASAP as the Gifts will start to be posted on 20th Dec for the event. If you need an extension, don't hesitate to notify me too. (Unless you have already notified me of your request for an extension.)

2. Please check that you've included the following format in either the document in which your Gift is in, or in the email that you're attaching the Gift to when emailing it to me with the Email subject line: 'Secret Santa (your aff name)'s Gift':

Title of Gift:

Pairing(s):

Number of words:

Genre:

Warnings (if any):

Note to my Giftee:

Additionally, another Santa had to drop out so we're currently looking for a back-up writer, do contact us ASAP if you're interested in picking this Gift up. (For current participants, do make sure that you'll be able to complete all your Gifts on time if you are to accept this, and to non-participants, feel free to help too!) The deadline for this prompt can be further extended to latest 28th Dec preferably:

BRIEF PROMPT INFO [B/G]:

Preferred Member: LEO, (okay with every member)

Preferred Genre: Romance, Fluff, (okay with Fantasy too)

Last note: I've brought forward the revelation day of the Santas from 30th Dec to 28th Dec as I'll be overseas from the 29th and might not be able to have access to the internet then. 

= Lauren <3 = 

 


 

=== 19 NOVEMBER 2017 === 

Hey again Santas! It's one day more to the next Check-In date! Like before, do drop me a PM/email soon regarding your progress on your Gift(s)! And if you realise that you are unable to make it by the deadline: 15 Dec, and require an extension, do let me know too! 

We're still looking for a back-up writer for the previous prompt, so if you're willing to write another oneshot, do drop us a PM too! 

For those who've already submitted your Gifts, you don't have to Check-In this time round, and all you have to do is to wait for the day where the Gifts will be uploaded! 

If any of you Santas have already finished your Gifts and would like to submit them to me once you're satisfied with your work, more information regarding the submission can be found in the updated chapter here

= Lauren <3 = 

 


 

=== 20 OCTOBER 2017 ===

Hello Santas! Today is the first Check-In date! Do drop me a PM/email with a brief update of your progress on your Gift(s)! By simply letting us know if you've started or not will be fully sufficient! Thank you!

Additionally, a Santa had to drop out so we're currently looking for a back-up writer, do drop us a PM too if you're interested in picking up this Gift! (For current participants, do make sure that you'll be able to complete all your Gifts on time if you are to accept this, and to non-participants, feel free to help too!):

BRIEF PROMPT INFO:

Preferred Pairings: Hyukbin, Luck, Rahyuk, Chasang

Preferred Genre: Fluff, Angst 

= Lauren <3 = 

 


 

=== 26 SEPTEMBER 2017 ===

Hello! Latest update, ALL B/G PROMPTS have been emailed! All of you should have received an email by now, and those who have signed-up twice, do make sure that you have indeed received two prompts (in case I accidentally missed out some). And more things to note:

1. Do ensure that your Gifts are paragraphed appropriately, since I've noticed that many readers prefer reading properly paragraphed works. 

2. Reminder that the Gifts are to be oneshots that are at least of 1,500 words

3. Participants can submit their Gifts whenever they have finished it, latest by 15 December. 

4. Any information required can be found in the FAQ page, otherwise do contact me directly.

That's about it for now, and the next update will probably be approximately a week before the 1st Check-In Date, unless more things pop up in my mind that I have to update you all with before that! 'Till then~

= Lauren <3 = 

 


 

=== 25 SEPTEMBER 2017 ===

Hi guys! As you all should have known, sign-ups have closed 3 days ago! And we will be concluding the event with a total of 49 B/B and B/G oneshots this Christmas~

Here's a somewhat important update:

1. ALL B/B PROMPTS have been emailed to the emails you have signed-up with, do remember to reply/acknowledge the email so that I know that you've received it. If you have yet to receive it, do let me know ASAP! 

2. B/G PROMPTS have not been emailed out as there have been some glitches with a few forms that I've received and I'm currently waiting for some participants to reply me before I can finalise the allocation. I'm really sorry that I might not be able to send out the prompts by 27 Sept' as promised, as it depends on when I get all the replies. (If you didn't receive a message from me, that means your form is okay!) I will be updating this page again once all B/G PROMPTS have been sent!

3. TO EVERYONE:

a) I've spent quite some time allocating all the forms/prompts, and made sure that all writers are allocated with a prompt that has at least one pairing that they can write (i.e. there is a minimum of one pairing that matches 'What you like to write', and which pairing the Giftee would like to receive). Since the pairings were the priority, the prompts/genres might not match exactly but I did try my very best and will not be giving you a prompt that consists of everything that you are unable to write. If you really feel that you are unable to write the allocated prompt, do let me know ASAP and we can try to figure a way out. 

b) As mentioned previously in the FAQ under Gift Prompts/Plot

"You do not need to follow the prompt suggested, but minimally have to follow the likes/dislikes listed by the Giftee."

This, both writers and readers do take note. 

c) Do remember not the share any information of your prompts with anyone! 

d) Do note that the 1st Check-In date is 20th Oct', and more information can be found here.  

e) Please let me know if you have changed/are going to change your username throughout the period that this event is ongoing for! 

f) To emphasise again, do let me know ASAP once you face any problems/realise that you have to drop out. 

g) If you have any enquiries that you would like me to direct to your Giftee, about the event, or anything in general, don't hesitate to ask, but please allow a maximum of three days for me to reply you (after which you can pester me as it might mean that I have accidentally missed the message).

Once again, I'm really sorry to B/G participants for the delay in sending you the prompts, I'll send them out immediately once possible. 

= Lauren <3 = 

 


 

=== 15 SEPTEMBER 2017 ===

Hello! Hope that you're all doing fine so far ~ 

UPDATE: IT'S ONE MORE WEEK LEFT TILL SIGN-UPS CLOSE! And less than two weeks until you get your prompts~

Thank you to all ~40 participants so far, hope that you're all as excited as me for the event woohoo!!

= Lauren <3 = 

 


 

=== 18 AUGUST 2017 ===

Hey guys! Just a short update, we currently have around 31 participants for the event! Thank you so much to all of you for deciding to join this event~ 

As you all would have noticed, Ann from Infinite Possibilities has helped to design a cover for the event ^^ 

I'm sorry for the delay but the List of Participants is finally up and can be found here! Any help with promoting this event will also be greatly appreciated! A simple blogpost will do fine if y'all don't mind! ^^

= Lauren <3 = 

 


 

 

=== 7 JULY 2017 ===

Hello! Firstly, I would like to thank all of you who have signed up/will be signing up for this event! 

It has been about a week since sign-ups have opened and there's currently 15 participants already! (Which is actually more than what I have expected since it's an inaugural event!) Can't wait to receive more sign-ups from all of you! 

Some things to note:

1. The list of participants will be up soon, probably within the week or so. 

2. Do remember to read the FAQ and the Timeline can be found here

3. It's totally possible to sign-up more than once! Just make sure that you'll be able to submit your Gifts on time!

= Lauren <3 =