THE END

Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All four of the groups then came together in the morning, they headed towards the beach, where they first decided to stop at the amusement park. "Wow!! This is really where we are going to go??" Sehun asked when he leaned towards the window, fogging up the glass with his hot breathe. 

"Yep. You ready?" Kris asks and he nods. "Yeah!! Of course I am!!" Sehun says excitedly and laughs while Kris lowly chuckles along with the kids being the good father he was. 

This morning, they decided to make the other three groups go in the same cars so, Monsta X is in the same car, GOT7 is in the same car, BTS is in the same car, and then EXO is splitted into 2 cars since they are a large group. 

Since they were also splitted into two different groups with only 2 adults in it, Kris and Suho decided to each drive one car. Each 5 of the cars followed each other and parked right next to each car. 

After they got out, they all examined their clothing choices like they did today. "Sehun, drop your bags in the car. We'll drive to the beach later." Suho smiled at him after approching at the younger and he smiled and did as he was told. 

"Okay then!! Let's go!!" Sehun said after a while quite excitedly and then Suho giggled as he was dragged along. After entering the large enterence, they all cooed and giggled.

"WOAHHHH!! This place is huge!!" Bambam and Jackson said in unison and then they laughed as they jumped together up and down, cleary satisfied with their wise choices. 

"Let's go to the.." Mark said and then looked up and down. In front of him was, the Pirate of which screaming could be heard from. Thinking of Jackson's reaction, he started smiling. 

He then turned to the five leaders. "How about we go to the Pirate??" he smiles and they nod. "Yeah. Let's go. There's enough space, isn't there??" Suho turned to Kris and holds his hands, smiling towards him while he reflects the same expression back. 

As they bought their tickets first, they headed towards the ride and was immediately let in. Before entering though, the security stopped them, and the child began to get scared as they thought they were all going to jail just for coming today. 

Suho and Kris amused them though. "Oh!! Wait stop!" the security yelled at them and they stopped. The other groups were all wearing masks and sunglasses which made them look.. a lot more suspicious then they were already. 

"Are you... Monsta X, Got7, Exo, and BTS???" he shouted at them while pointing and they slowly nodded. "OH MY GOSH!! You guys are!! Can I please take a photo with you guys??" he asks while taking out a camera and they nod while smiling, a  bit more relieved now. 

They all posed and after taking the photo, the security man gave them free wristbands of which they can go anywhere within the plateform while getting things for free. 

"Wah.. he was really nice huh?" Minhyuk said and they nodded. "Hah.. it's too hot here." Jb whined and then took off his mask, fanning himself while ignoring the squeels and screaming from behind them after he did that. 

"Nevermind. Forget popularity. The rides about to start." Jackson said after they entered. Mark giggled at how his fear reflected in his clear, brown eyes and his voice was shaking while his knuckles turned white from gripping on the safe handle so hard and long. 

-After the ride was over-

"Oh my gosh.. I am NEVER riding that again." Jackson said as he gripped onto the handle of another ride. The other giggled. "Well then, good luck." jinyoung smiled evily and the ride started. (They went to another ride.. a rollercoaster to be exact) 

"Uagh...." Youngjae said after the second ride was over and crouched down to his knees. "What did I ever do wrong to deserve this..??" he asked himself while the kids behind them began to cheer around and laugh and compliment about how awesome the ride was.

"Wow... even the kids are not scared. How can you be??" Yugyeom asked and Youngjae growled. "Because I am a kid myself, isn't that why??" he turned to him and then crouched down again. 

"Right. Wait no. More like a scaredy cat." Yugyeom said again and then ran away after he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter