2 - Tiffany Hwang

Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day seems so normal to everyone but not with Tiffany. Now, every lifetime she has to spent by looking up to the person she hates. To be more precise, her stepfather. Ever since her mother married with him 10 years ago, back then when she was only 18, she felt like her source of happiness has been taken from the person she hates the most.

 

Even so, Tiffany ran her own fashion business but couldn't move out from the house because she was aware about her stepfather's mysterious action. She couldn't believed that her father's bestfriend would betrayed her father after he passed away. He clearly wanted the company that her father holds because it is still successful until today.

 

She woke up still feeling lethargic as she stretched out her body on bed and sat up trailed with a yawn. She took her phone on the night stands and looked at the notification that she received. Her eyes focused on the screen as her thumb slided upwards to read the message that she just received.

 

Her eyebrows raised, felt like reading a whole joke from reading a message from unknown number. She scoffed, "people these days like to joke around. It's not even worth it to send things like this" she complaint to herself and proceed to get ready for work.

 

Her steps were slowed down as she heard the familiar voices. How much she hates that she have to endured all of this just because she have trust issues with her stepfather. She just hung her head low and proceed to leave the house, even though she heard her mother called her out but she never wanted to stop there and turned to look at her mother. She doesn't want to look at her father's face.

 

She got in the car with a sighs before she drove off to her company. As soon as she stepped into the office, her staffs bowed to her and she just kept curved up because she doesn't want to look like she is a snob person. That's what her father said to her, "always be humble". And she sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter