1 - Kang Goohyun

Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Boiled water for bath, bread for breakfast, school uniforms for the brothers. Only left thing is to wake them up. "Goohyun, wake up your brothers now"

 

Goohyun hummed in response after she came out from bathroom to brush her teeth. She slowly walked into their small bedroom, finding her sleeping brothers. The sight of her brothers sleeping just make her smile.

 

She began to pinched their toes because that's the only way to make them to wake up faster, they squirmed and yawned as their feet trying to escaped from Goohyun's fingers. "Yah, Jinhyun, Jaehyun. Wake up!" She softly raised her voices to them.

 

But still, her brothers didn't bother to wake up. "Jinhyun, Jaehyun. Wake up!!" Their mother shouted from the kitchen and made the kids' rustled their way to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

Kang Goohyun, 25 years-old women who lived as a rich person before. Why was she's unemployee? She was carried away by her father's position as a CEO of shipping company. She spent her younger days with unhealthy social activities that also caused her to be dropped at school. Committed a few small crimes before and made her to lose everything after her father left them for another women.

 

Kang Saewon, 54 years-old man who was a father of three children and a husband. He is the CEO of Kangho's company which is known as one of the biggest shipping company in Asia. Decided to leave her family for his secretary. Disgusting yet that's the reality.

 

"Mom, today I'll be at home a little bit late than yesterday because there's celebration at the restaurant I'm working so I won't pick up Jaehyun today" she explained to her mother who is cutting the kimbap for her childrens' lunchbox.

 

"Jaehyun?" The mother asked with confusion, turning around facing her daughter who is eating the breakfast. Goohyun forgot that her mother often forgot everything about her life but takes time to realize it back.

 

"Mom.. Jaehyun is a soccer player at his school. And he always have to go back home at 6pm. Remember?"

 

Her mother finally realized it and closed her eyes in frustration, knowing that she's forgetful. "Aahh.. I dont know how long I will be this forgetful" she murmured.

 

The daughter giggled, upon hearing her mother's whining. "We should go to the hospital to check you up mom"

 

"But the cost is probably high"

 

"No mom! Just checking won't be a burden to me" Goohyun protested. The kids done taking bath and runs to their bedroom, "Yah be careful!" She shouted to her brother.

 

"Goohyun my child, you don't have to do that. It is just a small problem, I don't want to burden you. It is already enough that you're helping me to make sure your brothers to get a proper education." She explained to her daughter, though she knew that her daughter done something that made her regretted her action but she trusted Goohyun.

 

Goohyun kept silence after that. Few minutes later, Jinhyun and Jaehyun came to the table and eat the breakfast.

 

After the breakfast, the three of them were about to head out. But their mom stopped, handing the lunchbox to the brothers. "Eat these well okay?" She kissed on their forehead.

 

◇◇

 

"Jinhyun, Jaehyun. Be good at school" the elder patted their heads, Goohyun waited them to get into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter