Lost

As one family

“Mommy! Mommy!” a little 4 year old called out, as she ran around the park filled with children and their families. The said little girl, started hiccupping, facing defeat… she was not going to find her mommy.

On the other side of the park, the said mother was frantically running around asking if people had seen her baby girl, “S-She has jet black hair, quite long. She’s about as tall as your son! She’s wearing a pink romper with white flowers on it…” The family she had asked had shook their head, telling her they had not seen the little girl but had assured her that if they had seen the little girl, they would keep her with them. “Great idea. Thank you so much. H-Here is my number,” Seulgi had typed in her number and bowed to them quickly before running off toward the second little playground that the park had.

 

The little girl had walked over to a bench and sat there, her hands covering her eyes as she sobbed. She had followed a puppy that looked just like her puppy at home. By the time she looked around, she had noticed her mother was not in site. So here she was now crying and wishing she had not followed the cute little puppy. “Excuse me, darling,” someone had spoke up, “are you okay?”

“H-Huh? Oh, I’m n-not okay… I wondered off following a really c-cute puppy and ended up away from mommy,” she tried to stop herself from crying, the big lump seeming hard to swallow.

The man had sat down and pulled a little boy onto his lap, “I’m Oh Sehun. This is my son Oh Ji Hun.” Sehun smiled as Ji Hun got off his father’s lap to greet the little girl, “Hello, I’m Oh Ji Hun! What’s your name?” Ji Hun had asked.

“M-My name is Kim Ye Seul,” she had responded as she got up to bow to the two in front of her. She wiped her almond shaped eyes and smiled her best smile.

“Well Ye Seul, I’ll help you find your mommy, okay? How does she look like?” Sehun asked, the little girl looked around his son’s age and in no way would he leave this little girl beside him. If his son had been in the same situation he would hope some nice person would stop and help his child.

“She’s the most beautifullest woman in the world, her name is mommy but only I can call her that. Her actual name is Seul Gi. I-I think she would reach your neck height. She’s a nice and wonderful mom anyone could have. She makes me smile..” Ye Seul went on describing her mom which had finally brought a true smile from her little face. Sehun smiled just listening how Ye Seul adored her mother very much.

Ji Hun had listened to Ye Seul’s description of her mom contently, “Your mom seems amazing!”

“She really is!” Ye Seul responded happily.

“Alright sweetie, I think my son and I  know a whole lot about your mommy and how she looks now,” Sehun had chuckled, “let’s go and see if she’s still nearby.” Sehun got up from the bench and grabbed his son’s and Ye Seul’s hand, and soon started their adventure of finding Ye Seul’s mother.

 

 

“If only you were here,” Seul Gi had whispered, as she kept looking around the playground for her daughter, Ye Seul. Tears had started prickling the corner of her eyes as she slowed down, running around had finally tired her out. “Where would I be if I were my baby?” she thought carefully.

Ye Seul was her one and only child who she would die for. She could file a police report but that would be a semi-long process to go through along with questionings of why she had let her child wonder alone. Her heart had felt like daggers had pierced her heart after she realized that Ye Seul was gone from her side.

“W-What if she’s at the nearby ice-cream parlor?” Seulgi had thought because her daughter adored ice-cream just as much as she did. Seulgi ran straight toward the ice cream parlor.

 

“Mr. Oh! This ice-cream is soooo good!” Ye Seul beamed, as she the ice-cream from her cone.

“Yes daddy! It’s aaaaamazing!” Ji Hun agreed.

Sehun smiled, the past few minutes he had got Ye Seul’s mind off the fact that she was lost.

“Ye Seul, how old are you? I’m four years old. I’ll be able to go to school this fall,” Ji Hun said as he looked at the girl beside his daddy.

“Wah! I’m four too! Mommy had said I would be able to go to school too! Although mommy says she wishes she could keep me with her for another year that way she wouldn’t be alone when I’m gone to school,” Ye Seul stated.

“Why would your mommy be alone when you’re gone to school? Is it because daddy would be at work too, leaving her alone?” Sehun had asked, as he looked around the park too see if he could spot Ye Seul’s mother.

Ye Seul smile had faltered slightly, “U-Um…. I guess you could say that.”

Sehun noticed the tone in her answer and stopped them, looking down at the little girl. “Wh-“ but before he could ask, someone had ran straight into him, causing Sehun to fall but brake the stranger’s fall by grabbing the person’s waist and bringing the person’s body close to his, making sure the person wouldn’t get hurt.

“Ugh,” Sehun grunted as his back hit the grass, the weight of the person adding onto it. The two little ones had gasped, looking at the two.

The person that fail on top of Sehun had groaned. But by the time the person looked up, they were up and off Sehun, “Y-Ye Seul! Baby!” the person, woman that is, had said.

“M-Mommy!!!” Ye Seul cried out as she ran into her mom’s embrace, tears streaming down her eyes.

“Kim Ye Seul!!! How could you get out of my site like that?! Oh baby, I was going insane trying to find my princess!” Seul Gi said, a tremble in her voice.

“I’m sorry mommy. T-There was a cute little dog that l-l0oked like Uncle C-Chanyeol’s dog! I followed it and by the time I looked up, you w-were gone,” Ye Seul confessed, as her mother began kissing her cheeks as if there were no tomorrow.

Sehun had gotten off the ground, assuring his son that he was okay. The two stared at the mother-daughter reunion, not wanting to interrupt it.

 

Ye-Seul giggled as her mother showered her with kisses but the stopped her mom, pushing her mother’s face from hers, “Mommy, s-stop.”

Sehun and Ji Hun tried to stop themselves from the struggle of Ye Seul was having trying to stop her mother’s kisses.

“Sorry baby. I just, you just really scared me. What if someone stole you? I wouldn’t be able to hold you in my arm anymore, I-I,” Seul Gi choked.

“I-I know, I’m sorry mommy. I love you so much! B-But Mr. Oh and Ji Hun helped me out,” Ye Seul pointed behind her mommy, making her look.

Sehun smiled and gave a nod, Ji hun bowing and waving at Seul Gi.

Seul Gi wiped her face and stood up, taking Ye Seul’s hand into hers as she walked up to the father and son.

“Thank you so much!” Seul Gi smiled her best smiled before bowing to the two.

“No need to thank. I would hope someone would help my son out if he were to ever get lost,” Sehun admitted.

Seul Gi nodded, agreeing, “Luckily my baby was able to have such a sweet person, such as yourself, to help her out,” Seul Gi then looked down at Ji Hun, “and you too, sweetie. Thank you.” She gently petted Ji Hun’s head, as the little boy slightly blushed and smiled.

“Ji Hun did the most work. So all the thanks should be given to him. He kept your daughter preoccupied and her mind off the fact that she was lost,” Sehun smiled down at his son, patting his head.

Seul Gi squatted down, smiling beautifully at Ji Hun, “Well, Ji Hun. Thank you very much for doing so. Is there any way I could thank you and your daddy?”

Ji Hun looked up at his dad but Sehun just shrugged his shoulder indicating that it was Ji Hun’s decision to decide on. “U-Um… maybe?” Ji Hun spoke, thinking if there was anything he wanted, “Ah! I-If it’s not a burden Mrs…?”

“Kim,” Seul Gi answered.

“Mrs. Kim, would you like to have dinner with us?” Ji Hun smiled, expectantly.

Seul Gi raised her brows, cocking her head to the side, “Dinner?” She did not expect dinner out of all he could request.

“Yes, dinner. B-But you don’t have to! I-I was just wondering. If n-not then there isn’t really anything I would want,” Ji Hun smiled sadly.

Seul Gi noticed the boy’s smile. The same smile would appear on her daughter’s face whenever her daughter asked about him, “No… No, I would love to! Where would you like dinner at? Do you want home made food or at a restaurant? Anything! Your choice, baby.”

Sehun was surprised that a stranger, well not so much a stranger, had agreed to such as request.

“Home-made!” Ji Hun beamed, causing his eyes to turn into little resents.

“Alright, hun,” Seul Gi smiled, looking up at Sehun, “Is that okay to you?”

Sehun smiled, “Yes. But I wouldn’t want to burden you already by making you cook at your house. We can have dinner at my house.”

“No burden at all! Not after what you had to go through with helping my baby out,” Seul Gi admitted.

“That was no burden, Mrs. Kim. She was precious to have as company,” Sehun chuckled, as he looked at Ye Seul.

“Well, still. I insist that we have dinner at my apartment,” Seul Gi insisted.

“No. it’ll be at my house and that’s fine,” Sehun stated in a teasing tone.

Seul Gi knew if she kept on with this, there would be no end. She sighed but smiled, “Alright. Your place.”

“That’s what I thought, Mrs. Kim,” Sehun teased, “Wait… would your husband not get angry? I totally forgot about that.”

Seul Gi shook her head, “No, he wouldn’t. He told me before…. That it would be okay if anything like this were to ever occur.”

Sehun thought for a few minutes, trying to figure out if she was trying to imply something?

“What about your wife? Wouldn’t she be upset for inviting a stranger and her child into your place?” Seu Gi did not want any more problems.

“She wouldn’t care,” Sehun flat out said.

“Um, okay? Well that’s good then. Anyways, let’s go before it gets too dark,” Seul Gi pointed out.

“Yay!!!” the two little ones jumped in excitement as they started walking toward’s the Oh’s house.

Sehun and Seul Gi smiled down at their own child. Seulgi holding onto Ye Seul’s hand and Sehun holding onto Ji Hun’s hand, the two children walking in between the two.

If one were to look, they would assume they were all a happy family. The perfect IT family. A loving husband, caring wife, and their two beautiful children.

 

 


June 28, 2017

Mommy Seulgi and Daddy Sehun T-T<3 Ah!!! I could not contain this. This will be a story but it may not be as long a Don't Leave... or it may be lol I'm going to try to make this as cute and fluffy as possible! There will be slight angst but I hope it's not too much. This may be a cliche story but i really don't care lol. There's literally like a few authors who really bring something new to AFF but most of us write cliche stories but we really don't care. It may be a cliche plot but the events in the story are different. Which makes it unique, well to me. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it! I'll update whenever I feel like it (possible update tomorrow because I'm ready to write this story ;;<3)