Holding In [Sequel]

Wednesday 3.30 pm~

I'm so sorry for this ultimately boring chapter. My leobin ideas are getting rusty day by day T_T

                          ★★★

"Taekwoon~ Can I borrow your laptop? I just wanna- forget it, "slamming the door shut, Hakyeon put on his y face mode, alerting the rapper who was along towards his direction,more precisely towards his same-aged friend. 

"What's with that face, hyung? "Wonshik chuckled as he wanted to reach for the doorknob but immediately stopped by the leader's hand on his. 

"Don't.For the love for my banana milk, it's better if you don't go into the room for now. Taekwoon is on the bad mood, " Wonshik frowned before gently pried the leader's hand away, smiling in incredulity at the leader's words. 

"Just what did you do this time? " Hakyeon glared at the rapper before giving him the infamous neck slice. 

"Why am I always the one who got accused, you brat? "

"I wonder why... " persistent on going into the older's room, he found himself been dragged away by their leader's strength. 

"He saw the interview. You know how ty he can get about it, "blinking his eyes in confusion, Wonshik stared at the leader before something finally clicked on his mind. 

"You mean... "

"Yes. So, be sure to not let others angered him more, " Wonshik sighed as he let his fingers ran through his hair. 

"That hyung is really childish sometimes, "

"Let just hope that Hongbin can handle him, "

 

 

"Hongbin ah, " the said male turned his head around, eyes meeting with the cheerful face of his co-star in the drama. 

"Yes? "

"Wanna go out for some drinks before heading home?" Kijoo smiled brightly and Hongbin rubbed the back of his nape awkwardly, contemplating on rejecting the female's invitation. 

"I'm sorry, but seems like I can't make it. Next time, noona? " smiling awkwardly, Hongbin found himself to be in guilt when a flash of disappointment flashed in the older woman's eyes. 

"Sure, it's okay. Rest well Bin ah, " patting te younger's shoulder, Kijoo quirked a sincere smile. 

"You too, noona, "

 

 

"I'm home... "Hongbin frowned as he stepped into the living room, scanning around. The members are there, siting but why didn't any of them responded to him earlier? 

"I'm home,guys?" The leader  finally noticed his presence and welcomed him with a warm smile. Everyone is sitting here but not Taekwoon hyung? 

"Where is Taekwoon hyung? "A sigh that escaped from their cute main vocalist made Hongbin to stare at the older in curiosity. 

"He's in the room. Better prepare yourself well Kong ah, "Hongbin frowned at the older male's words before slowly making his way to his boyfriend's room. After knocking on the door twice, he peeked inside and saw the older on his desk, currently typing something on his laptop. 

"Taekwoon hyung? "The older of the two spun is head around before a smile adorning his face. 

"You're home?  Have you eaten yet? " Oh?  He sounds normal though...

"Not yet. Were you waiting for me? "The older nodded before walking towards the male, hand already holding the younger smaller ones before dragging the latter to the kitchen. The bewildered stares didn't go unnoticed by the dimpled male. 

 

"Hyung, "

"Hmm? " Hongbin bit his lips nervously, contemplating pm voicing out his thoughts. Taekwoon who sensed the awkward atmosphere abruptly stopped eating. 

"Is there something bothering you? "The dimpled male blinked his eyes continuously as he slowly reached out for the older's hand. Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the younger's behaviour. 

"Did something happened? The members seemed to be avoiding you... "Taekwoon heaved an audible sigh before croaking his voice, more precisely, raising his voice higher. 

"Stop eavesdropping or else I'll be really mad at you guys. Especially you, Cha Hakyeon.. "The leader scrunched up his face in disgust before dragging the other members to the living room, purposely stomping his way, alerting his friend that he was displeased by the latter's warning. 

"Hyung... You haven't answered me yet.. "Eyes meeting with the doe-like eyes, Taekwoon heaved an audible sigh before lowering his head.

"T-they know that I.. huhh.. I saw your interview, "Hongbin frowned at the older male's answer before smiling at his boyfriend broadly. 

"So? "

"Well... You know how awful I can get when I'm jealous..."Hongbin stared at his boyfriend in incredulity before pinching the older male's cheeks affectionately. 

"Aigoo... We should do something about this jealousy of yours, hyung. Told you, there's nothing to be jealous about. I'm yours, by body and soul. Got it? "Taekwoon pouted before nodded slowly to it, admitting his fault. Hongbin smiled at his boyfriend's adorable attitude. 

"Let's apologise to them, okay? "Hongbin stared at his boyfriend in adorable manner and Taekwoon had to suppress his smile. 

"Must we do that?  I'm shy.. " Taekwoon pouted and Hongbin just had to knock the latter on his head, gently.

"Stop being silly. Let's go, " dragging the male by arm to the living room, they were greeted by fpir pairs of eyes, staring in curiosity. Taekwoon kept on his poker face while staring at his same-aged friend, causing Hakyeon to spring on his feet, giving the latter his infamous neck slice. 

"Yah, don't give me-"

"I'm sorry for being such an ,to all of you, " Hakyeon sneered at his friend's tone before smiling faintly. 

"Arasso...aish.. Why do you keep watching his interview if you know you'll ended up like this, Taekwoon ah? " 

"Eoh...I wondered about that too, "the main vocalist interrupted and once again,all eyes were on him. Honestly, I wondered about that too. I just don't have the heart to ask him why... 

"I wanted to support him, with all I can. The reason that I get jealous easily that... It's because.. "Taekwoon stuttered, finding it hard to open up about him feeling insecure. Feeling a tap on his shoulder, Taekwoon turned his head to the side, eyes meeting with the tanned male concerning eyes. 

"It's okay. I know and I'll let them know. You don't have to force yourself to talk about your past. And Hongbin... Taekwoon has his own reasons for being easily jealous.. "Hongbin smiled understandingly, hands quickly went around his boyfriend's waist. Taekwoon thanked the leader with his eyes, feeling grateful for their long lasting friendship, to know his deepest secret. 

"I won't doubt anything,as long as he loves me the way I do, "flashing his deep dimples, Hongbin turned his head at the taller male, pecking the male on his cheek. A sudden groan somehow made them flinched before averting their gazes towards the Raken couple. 

"Aigoo.... Enough with the drama already... Let's go out tomorrow, for our triple date. How bout that? "Smirking mischievously, Wonshik gave his boyfriend a meaningful look before getting whacked at the back of his head, by his own lover. Hyuk chuckled before quirking his eyebrows playfully. 

"Say no more.. .."

 

 

A/N: there's no words to describe how sorry I am. :((