Dang Jealous

Wednesday 3.30 pm~

'Omo, he can kiss! He can KISS! " of course he can...

'Damn it,I'm low key shipping them.Both of them are so cuteeeee!!!! ' yeah yeah... Whatever

'I'm wheezing!!! Lee Hongbin, you're such an unpredictable man~~<3 ' 

​​​​​​'Oh My God!!! What a lucky girl... I would love to feel Bean's lips on mine... ' ...what the , girl??! 

"That's it, I'm done here, " shutting his laptop down, Taekwoon walked out of his room, fanning himself as he could feel his cheeks burning. Never knew reading comments would be so intense like this. His eyes immediately stopped at the figure who literally sprawled all over the couch, eyes trained on the phone while a smile was adorning his face. Taekwoon pouted. 

"Taekwoon hyung!!!" At the mention of the older's name, Hongbin glanced sideways at the male who was standing in front of his own room, arms folded and a pout?  His eyes caught the sight of the maknae grabbing the older by wrist as he dragged the second oldest to the kitchen. 

Geez, always following the maknae.. unknowingly, the visual pouted as he sat cross-legged on the couch. Hmph! 

 

"How is it? "Hyuk was smiling and grinning so playfully( with a hint of danger behind it), making Taekwoon contemplated on giving his opinion. 

"Good.. .it's good, but.. "Taekwoon bit his bottom lips when the maknae leaned against the chair, sighing out loud in boredom. 

"But? "

"But... It's a little bit... Bland? Just a little though. Don't get discouraged already, Hyuk ah, "Taekwoon smiled genuinely at the maknae and Hyuk chuckled. 

"Gosh... Your reaction was totally different from Bin hyung. Speaking of which...have you seen his kiss scene in the drama? "Taekwoon rolled his eyes in annoyance as the maknae smiling mischievously at him, totally positive that this ramen-tasting-thing is an excuse of teasing him. SatanHyuk.. 

"Yeah, I did.. Why? " The smile on Hyuk's face getting bigger as he leaned in closer towards the older male. 

"How was  it? " quirking his brows playfully, Taekwoon has to fight the urge of slapping the younger's back because he knows, Hyuk will surely get him back. And it won't be pleasurable. 

"Good. If you're going to continue to talk about  my boyfriend with another  girl kiss scene, I think it's better stop here, " Hyuk snickered at the male's blunt remark, obviously getting jealous and being the Satan himself, he enjoyed it~…

"Awww... Bin hyung nailed that scene real hard tho! He could even do lips lock with the girl-"

"I'm going to slap you real hard, Sanghyuk, " the maknae laughed out loud before smirking mischievously. 

"You know I'll get you back, hyung, "

"And you won't be pleased when I use my lifeline. Cha Hakyeon~" the maknae sneered at  the older's dirty trick, using his only weakness. 

"You're so dirty, hyung. Starlight has been victimized, oh my God, " Taekwoon stared at the younger annoyingly before whacking the back of his head. 

"Speak for yourself, you brat, "

.

.

.

"Woonie~~~" a smaller figure stopped in front of him, wearing the sickeningly sweet smile as he keeps his feet rooted to the ground. 

"What is it, Hakyeon? " the leader flashed his innocent grin as he glued himself to the taller male. 

"We're planning to go out for a dinner tonight. To celebrate Kong's successful drama. You in? " Taekwoon stared at the leader in incredulity as a sigh escaped from his lips. 

"Why not? " this is going to be awkward, huhh... 

 

"Congratulations, Bin ah! There's a lot of positive comments regarding the drama and your acting, I'm sooooo proud of you!!!! " bumping their glass together, Jaehwan gulped down his drinks while leaning affectionately towards the rapper, who currently watching te visual and their second oldest intensely. 

"Taekwoon hyung, aren't you glad? "Taken aback by the sudden question, the mentioned male shrugged as he sipped on his drinks. Hongbin bit his inner cheeks at his boyfriend's reaction and was about to stand before a hand suddenly making his way to his wrist. 

"Of course I am. People started to recognize our member's talent. I'm happy for him, right? "Feeling the tightening grip on his wrist, Hongbin turned his face to meet with the other and flashed his infamous forced smile with his set of dimples. 

"Yeah, he  liked it. A lot... " sending glares at his boyfriend, Hongbin tried making an attempt of freeing his wrist but ended up grunting softly. Taekwoon is a lot stronger than him, admit it. 

"You two... "Both males lifted their head upon hearing te tone laced in Hakyeon's voice, worriness and both males didn't like it. So Taekwoon cleared his throat before standing up, arms securely around the visual's waist. 

"What's wrong? "Feeling all eyes on him, Taekwoon cursed internally. Crap, he's not used with sudden attention. And he could see Hongbin's confused eyes on him. He cleared his throat again and when he saw the slight smirk on the maknae's face, he swore his ears feels extremely hot. 

I'm going to slit your throat open if you decided to open that mouth of yours, Han Sanghyuk. Sending a death glare at the maknae, Taekwoon turned his gaze back on their leader before smiling sweetly at the visual. 

"Can I  congratulate him myself? " A scoff. Han Sanghyuk. Hongbin's eyes widen at the older's request before the members started to coo at them playfully. Hakyeon nudged the maknae's side while sending deathly glare. 

"Sure. He's yours after all~"

"Thanks, "

 


Tap. Tap. 

"Could you please stop that? "

"What? "

"Your feet, dammit, " Hongbin scoffed at the older's tone before scowled at him. 

"I will but only after you decided that it's best to start talking instead of standing like freaking statue right here. I'm freezing, you  doofus, " Taekwoon rolled his eyes in annoyance before yanking the younger by arm. Unfortunately, Hongbin won't budge. 

"Speak, Jung  Taekwoon, " the taller male sighed in exasperation before letting off his grip. 

"I  will but let's get inside first. The we're talking outside the building when we have our own room? "Groaning, Hongbin stomped his way inside the dorm, walking way too fast to his room before once again, he was yanked to the back and a pair of lips suddenly were on him. He sighed into the kiss as he ran his fingers through the older's hair mindlessly and keeping their body close to each other. Taekwoon was the one who pulled away from the kiss. 

", does it hurt to warn me beforehand? "Hongbin snickered at the older and Taekwoon smirked. 

"You know that's my style,Binnie .."pulling the other by hand, Taekwoon slowly wrapped the other into his embrace affectionately. Hongbin pouted as he buried his face on the crook of the older's neck. 

"What's with that act earlier, you jerk? " Taekwoon held the other closer as he inhaled the younger's sweet scent. 

"I got carried away, sorry. But hey.. "Taekwoon pulled a little from the hug, eyes trained on the younger who has his face tilted upwards before he continued. 

"Don't you think I was being reasonable? "Hongbin chuckled before he cupped the older's cheeks using both his free hands. 

"That's not reasonable. It's called jealousy, stupid.. "Taekwoon pouted at the younger's answer as he dragged them to the couch, his arms not leaving the visual's torso. 

"That is reasonable. I am your BOYFRIEND, excuse me... "Chuckling softly, Hongbin stretched his neck before pecking the other male on lips. 

"Geez, I told you that I was going to have a kiss scene, didn't I? You should be able to prepare yourself thoroughly, hyung, "smiling sweetly at his boyfriend, Hongbin refrain the urge of laughing at the older when a frown was obvious on his face. 

"I did prepare myself well but turned out that my boyfriend   forgot to tell me that his kiss scene wasn't the same as he used to have back in the 'Glorious Day' drama. I am literally victimized, okay? "Taekwoon pouted as he glared playfully at the younger. Flashing the sweet smile and his pair of dimples, the shorter male leaned against the older's chest affectionately. 

"What else? "

"And what's with the romantic surprises during Wednesday 3.30 pm? Youbnever do those things to me. Wait, that means that.. She got all the surprises before ME?! "feeling slightly irritated, the younger flicked his boyfriend on the forehead, earning an ouch and a worsen scowl from the taller male. 

"Stop being so dramatic, hyung. You know it's on script right? "Taekwoon scoffed before sneering at the other male. 

"I watched your 'behind the scenes', Hongbin.... " the younger's eyes widen as he stared at his boyfriend in incredulity. 

"You even watched that? "Getting a scowl as a response, Hongbin shifted closer to the male before patting the older's head. Are you kidding me? 

"Hongbin..."

"Okay.. Okay.. I'm sorry? "Taekwoon eyed the younger suspiciously before folding his arms in retort. 

"Goddamn it, are you even serious? "

"Nope. Hyung, you know that I only have my eyes on you, right? "

"Yeah right.. "

"Jung Taekwoon~~" snickering to himself, Taekwoon found himself pulling the younger into a hug again as he pressed a kiss on the younger's forehead. Hongbin smiled genuinely at the gesture. 

"She's a year older than me what the heck I'm feeling so insecure? "Hongbin pursed his lips before pressing a short kiss on the older's lips. 

"I like your lips the best, "wiggling his brows playfully, Hongbin poked the older's cheeks ,making Taekwoon to scoff. 

"You do realise that you sounded pretty much like a ert, don't you? " laughing at his boyfriend's remark, Hongbin snuggled closer at the other male before replying. 

"I have nooo idea~" pressing their lips again,Taekwoon cupped the younger's jaw as he tilted their head to the side, deepening their kiss. Until the sound of their door code opened, the pair pulled away. 

"We kinda freezing outside so can you two make it faster? "Leaning against the older's chest, Hongbin chuckled at the high pitched voice of their other main vocal. 

"Just get inside. We didn't do anything though.. "

 

"Geez, I was hoping to hear Taekwoon hyung murderous scream aish... "The second oldest immediately sprang to his feet and in a split of second quickly backed away when the maknae started to wear his dangerously stare that managed to scare off the inner kitten inside the body of Jung Taekwoon. 

"Yah, don't you want to save your poor boyfriend there? "Hongbin turned his head at the leader who currently wearing am amused smile on the face, clearly enjoying the view of Taekwoon becoming a prey. 

"Tell your boyfriend to keep his hands away from Taekwoon hyung if he wish to play Overwatch again~"walking away to his room, Hongbin ignored the groan that slipped from the leader's mouth. 

"That's foul. You know he tend to get all prickly and salty when he didn't get to play the game! Geez... Hyukkie! "The maknae frowned as he rolled his eyes in annoyance at Hakyeon's gesture, clearly telling him to stop the act.  Hakyeon never asked him to stop when he was fooling around with Taekwoon, unless... 

Snickering at the older, Hyuk stared at the main vocalist in incredulity. 

"You two  are so  dirty, "

"I guess that makes us a couple, you brat~" with that, the older quickly went to his room before locking the door shut, making the younger to laugh boisterously at the act. 

"What a scaredy cat.. "

                         ★★★★★★

 A/N: *hides in a corner* that's a pretty bad ending lol