Special chapter.

Pathetic

Wheein hadn't seen or heard much from Moonbyul in a couple months. They would text now and again but mostly when Moonbyul was having troubles in her relationship. 

 

It was 11pm on a Friday night and Wheein was in her apartment on her 4th can of beer. She had been having trouble sleeping lately and she had been hoping that drinking would help her sleep. 

 

"ggomo? Why am i so pathetic huh?! How could i love someone who didn't love me the same?" she said as she pet her cat who had fallen asleep on her lap. 

 

"im pathetic?! Im talking to a cat like he understands me" she sipped the last remainder of her beer and crushed the can, before throwing it next to the others. 

 

Just as she reached for another can set on her coffee table in front of her, she heard someone punching in the code to get into her apartment. "yaaah!!! MOONBYULYI I CHANGED MY PASSCODE DONT YOU DARE COME HERE NOW!!" 

 

but the person had gotten into the apartment with no worries. "yaah! JUNG WHEEIN, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT ITS NOT HER!" Hyejin sassed walked herself into Wheeins apartment after bumping the door closed with her hips. 

 

"ahh, my hyejinnie ! Wwhat are you doing here?" the shorter girl brought herself to her feet, bringing much annoyance to her cat. "To bring chickens feet and some more beer" after managing to get the almost but not quite drunk girl off of her, Hyejin placed the cans and chicken on the table. 

 

"no, but why are you here?! And how would you even know that I would be awake right now?" Wheein looked at the other girl confused. "because ... i know, now eat up okay" 

 

Truthfully, after meeting Wheein, Hyejin had taken notice of all these things. She knows the girl likes to drink more so on Friday night's. There were nights that Wheein would call Hyejin drunk, crying and asking her why was she not good enough. 

 

There were also times where Wheein had thought she rang Moonbyul, telling her that she loved her more than a friend and that it was supposed to be her not Yongsun unnie. She even went as far as saying that she hated Moonbyul, and it was her fault for making her fall in love with her. Then she would hang up, not letting the other girl get a word in. 

 

Truthfully, after knowing the other girl, Hyejin started to grow feelings towards the girl. Sometimes she wished she knew where to find Moonbyul so she could give her a piece of her mind. She too hated Moonbyul for making Wheein fall in love with her and for not noticing. But on the other hand she felt selfish for being glad she hadn't noticed. 

 

Hyejin would always call and text Wheein to hang out, they would do whatever Wheein wanted to do on that day. Whether it was staying in with Ggomo or going out and just having lunch somewhere or even their unplanned road trips they went on. 

 

She noticed that Wheein was smiling more when they did things together, she saw how excited Wheein would get when she spoke about the many things Ggomo did. She loved it most when Wheein would sing along to the music that played on the radio and they would harmonize together. 

 

But she wondered if Wheein had noticed how happy she made herself. Did she actually realise the feelings Hyejin had developed over the time they had spent together or was she being pathetic. 

 

"Yaah Hyejinnie are you listening to me?" wheein waved a hand to get the other girls attention. Truthfully she had been so lost in her thoughts she hadn't realised that the other girl had been talking. "huh? What ? Yes yes I was listening" she bluffed. 

 

"what was i talking about then?" Wheein questioned with a smirk now plastered on her face. "You were talking about .... how cute Ggomo is right?" the younger girl bluffed again. "not even close idiot!" the other girl started to let out a laugh. "no but what were you thinking about, you werent thinking about me were you?" she said teasingly. 

 

Hyejin almost choked on her beer after hearing those words. "what? No!! You really are crazy Jung Wheein!" she wanted to face palm herself, was she that obvious? Wait is Wheein a mind reader?!. 

 

"im not crazy nor am i a mind reader Ahn Hyejin. But i do notice how you take care of me and i know that ive dialed your number instead of Moonbyuls those times. I also notice the way you look at me, because its the way i used to look at Moonbyul. I know you don't actually pay attention when I talk about Ggomo but instead just enjoying how happy I look when i talk about him. I know and im really grateful. But did you know that i think about you too? You occupy my mind almost as much as Ggomo does. Did you know that i called you those times thinking it was Moonbyul because i wanted to stop loving her so i can have room to love you. I JUNG WHEEIN LIKK." 

 

But before she could finish her sentence, she felt another pair of lips on hers. "Jung wheein you idiot!" Hyejin kissed her again. "yeah, but I want to be your idiot Ahn Hyejin" ... 

 

 

 

----

 

A/N sorry if its not the greatest. Also WHEESA RULES !!!