End.

Pathetic

Wheein knew it was stupid, she felt pathetic but what could she do?. It all started when she met Moonbyul, they clicked right away. They found a lot in common and became inseparable. 

Wheein hates herself for feeling like this, how could you secretly love someone you called a best friend. Simple? You spend all your time together, you called and texted each other when you weren't together. She didn't realise it at first but when Moonbyul started spending time with her new found friend Kim Yongsun, Wheein knew. 

It was when Moonbyul started spending less time with Wheein and more time with Yongsun. No Wheein didn't hate Yongsun, they actually got along pretty well but Wheein couldn't help but feel a little jealous when Yongsun was getting the attention from Moonbyul that she was getting BEFORE Yongsun came along. 

Wheein started to distance herself from Moonbyul, in her mind and heart she thought she needed to do it because it was the only way she could cope with it. Her heart ached seeing Moonbyul with Yongsun, she hated it but yet she couldn't help it. 

It used to be her and Moonbyul against the world. Now she felt alone, felt like she had nobody. She realised how much she had relied on Moonbyul for her sense of security and happiness, but now it felt like it was gone. 

Wheein would cry herself to sleep thinking about all the times her and Moonbyul had together and how they had next to no time together now. They were basically strangers now and Wheein knew she still needs to keep her distance it was the only way to cope. 

Wheein started finding new friends to hang out with, she had found another to spend time with when she felt lonely. Her name, Ahn Hyejin. One night while they were drinking beer together, Wheein had broken down crying it had become too much for her to handle. 

She confided in Hyejin about the feelings she had kept in for so long. It felt good to let it all out, but she misses Moonbyul. Every once in awhile Moonbyul would call and see how Wheein is going and ask to hang out like they used too. 

And like the fool in love she was, she met with Moonbyul. She asked how Yongsun is doing, out of politeness. Moonbyul told her they were together but they were going through a few relationship problems. 

Wheein saw this coming, she saw the way the two looked at each other. She saw the relationship coming. She listened to the way Moonbyul would talk about Yongsun, how excited she was about her. She got used to their phone calls ending a lot faster than they used too. "it's Yongsun unnie calling me, sorry Wheein-ah" its how their phone calls ended. 

Wheein got used to it, she is used to it. But what can she do when she can't help the way her heart feels. Wheein told Moonbyul about Hyejin, she was happy to have someone else in her life. "yaah Jung Wheein, what about me?" is what Moonbyul said. "unnie, you know you're my favourite" she replies. 

That night after talking, Moonbyul got a phone call from Yongsun saying sorry about their argument they had earlier and asked her to come back home. Moonbyul saud sorry and hugged Wheein goodbye. "what about me unnie?, am i still your favourite" Wheein whispered as she watched the older girl leave. 

Wheein called Hyejin and asked her to come over. "yaah, jung wheein! I told you not to see her" was what Hyejin said when Wheein had told her what happened. "i know, but i couldn't help it. I just needed to see her. I miss her Hyejinie". Hyejin stayed that night and kept her company. 

Wheein hates herself for letting her feel this way, but she can't help it. Some days are better than others but then Moonbyul would give her that hope again. Sometimes she forgets that Moonbyul is in a relationship for a second before she says "unnie, you love Yongsun right? You need to fix things with her. Pls for me, i like seeing you happy". 

She reminds herself that one day she'll find someone to love her the way she wants Moonbyul too. But right now she's glad to have Hyejin beside her when she needs. She's finding more thing's that she can enjoy and that makes her happy. She's happy and okay with waiting for her day to come. But she still can't help but feel a little pathetic.