Chapter 6

I've switched bodies with... LEE HOWON?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sungyeol’s POV

“Ding-dong!”

“Who is it~?” I sang as I walked over to the door and opened it.

An unfamiliar girl stood at the door with an elbow leaning onto the door frame. As soon as I opened the door, she jerked up and a wide grin appeared on her face as she pulled me into a hug.

I widened my eyes and stuttered, “W-who are you? Are you a fan?”

The girl didn’t answer my question and simply walked into the dorm with her arms crossed at the back of her head as she stretched her body comfortably.

“Oh boy is it good to be back!” She said while I just continued staring blankly.

“I think you’ve got the wrong house…” I said and my voice trailed off as she began walking to the rooms.

I ran in front of her and opened my arms wide to block her from proceeding any further.

“Sunggyu-hyung! Manager hyung! There’s a weird girl-“ I said halfway and then Sunggyu walked out from his room with his eyes barely open and his hair a big mess.

“What is it? Didn’t I tell you never to open the door before looking through the doorhole?” He grunted.

Just then, the girl burst out in laughter.

“Sunggyu, your hair…” The girl managed to say with much difficulty while laughing really hard.

Sunggyu finally widened his eyes and made them visible.

“Who’s this…” He began to say, while Hoya rushed up.

He stopped for awhile at my “barricade” and looked up and down frantically for a moment, searching for a way to pass. Then, he swiftly slipped underneath one of my arms to reach the girl.

He held her firmly by the shoulders and muttered, “What are you doing?”

Jiyun’s POV

“So she’s your cousin??” Sungyeol and Sunggyu both said simultaneously. I nodded.

“But I thought you said she was sweet and nice…” Sungyeol muttered under his breath.

Woohyun elbowed him and whispered, “Be nice to our guest.”

“Hi, I’m Nam Woohyun, the main singer of Infinite. Nice to meet you.” He said and extended his hand with a smile.

“I’m Ho---” Hoya began introducing himself while shaking Woohyun’s hand and held the syllable for awhile, realizing his mistake.

“-ya’s cousin, Kim Jiyun.” He continued.

“You… know Infinite… right?” Woohyun said slowly.

“Yeah, I’m a fan. So we can skip the formalities and go back to our daily lives. Okay everyone?” I said as I got up.

Hoya’s POV

They looked up at me, dumbfounded. Oh my, their reactions were priceless.

“I’m Kim Jiyun, you guys are Infinite. End of introduction. Let’s get on with the day!” I said matter-of-factly.

“Erm, if you’re fine with it, then yeah, I guess it’s okay…” Sunggyu said.

The rest continued sitting there with blank expressions.

“Wow, this feels like You’re My Oppa all over again.” Woohyun commented.

“Erm, so what’s the situation now?” Myungsoo asked and looked at everyone else.

“We eat breakfast and go for dance practice, that’s what. Come on, guys!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

As some of them prepared breakfast and some watched TV, Jiyun grabbed me to the room and closed the door.

“Be more friendly! What’s up with the attitude?!”

“Ahh, but that was so awkward! By the way, did you see their reactions? Oh my gosh, it was so funny!”

“You’re really different from who you are on TV…” She said with an eyebrow raised.

“How?”

“You’re more obnoxious in real life.

Please log in to read the full chapter