Not The Same Anymore

Unusual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the next morning everyone pretend that yesterday incident didn't happened. They don't want the atmosphere yet to become more awkward than before. Mina and nayeon both went into different car as they went back to the dorm after they finished their dinner (also include that incident yesterday). The members having a hard time to fix things back into normal as the two not in a good condition.

everyone at the kitchen having their breakfast before go to their practise room to get ready for their japanese debut stage. EXCEPT for nayeon and mina. Well nayeon are the one who haven't woke up yet and mina left early because of course she doesn't want to face nayeon in the morning.

"gahh why no one wake me up today ?!" nayeon half screamed. But then realization hit her. She suddenly remembered yesterday incident. That awful incident. Nayeon smacked her forehead thinking about how dumb she was yesterday.

"so....mina really meant it" she sighed.

nayeon then wake up and wash herself up. Walk her way to the kitchen until everyone looked at her like they want to eat nayeon alive.

"guess who are the last to woke up today" momo said with her sarcastic tone teasing nayeon.

"oh shut up hirai" nayeon groaned

momo only giggled after hearing nayeon's answer

"guess that mina aren't there to wake you up anymore unnie tsktsktsk what a sad life you got there nabongseu" dahyun shaked her head while let out a long sigh.

that only make nayeon feel guilty even more.

"let's not talk about this anymore guys" nayeon stated.

"well if you really did go after mina yesterday i guess we would not be here saying all this things to you" jeongyeon bluntly said it out.

"aishhh yoo jeongyeon you too !!!" nayeon once again groaned.

"lets give this culprit a break time shall we unnie-deul" tzuyu smiled apologetically to nayeon.

(lol everyone being so mean to nayeon. I'm having fun writing this. But nayeon deserved it right guys ? kkkkk >.<)

nayeon finally take her seat and settled herself in between tzuyu and jihyo because they're the one who still sympathy her and won't eat her alive like the others did.

"ehhh where's my chocolate milk ?" nayeon whined while looking around the kitchen searching for her chocolate milk maybe stucked between the cabinet or being put up at the fridge door because well the members hold a grudges towards her now.

"are you serious unnie ? if mina unnie really said it then she really meant it" chaeng said

"ahhhh ~~~" nayeon realized it now and hang her head low still feeling uneasy about it.

"i mean why would you said that to her anyways ? why would you rejected her ? just a simple date unnie" chaeng asked again in curiousity

"its just....i...ummm..." nayeon can't find the right words to say this out but she slightly glanced to jeongyeon instead.

"you what ?" sana asked

"i.....ummm..." nayeon hesitated to answered

"unnie, mina have been crying the whole night yesterday. She exchanged room with jeongyeon because she can't faced you anymore. I guess she will permanently changed it now. You won't be able to sleep beside her anymore." momo said

"im sorry guys i know i should consider her feelings before rejected her yesterday" nayeon voiced out carefully

"and yeah you should unnie" everyone said in unison.

now great nayeon feels like she wanna dig out a big hole and just buried herself inside because the members are all joining force to make her looked bad and nasty. long short story they did nayeon dirty. well 0 for nayeon 7 for mina.

"i'll try and go talk to her after this. i promise i will talk to her alright" nayeon said carefully as if she doesn't want to do it 

"make sure you really talk to her ok ?" sana convinced nayeon

"yeah" nayeon replied

they finished their breakfast and went to the practise room straight away.

everyone searching for mina once they arrived but mina is nowhere to be seen. So they waited for mina and after a few minutes mina arrived at the practise room shortly.

"ohh you guys already here. What took you so long" mina asked while holding a plastic of bag full of snacks and drinks probably for the members

"well dahyun jjang started her usual bathroom concert that's why" momo sarcastically said

dahyun whined and the members just laughed it off.

"well i bought you guys some snacks and drinks lets have it after this" mina said

"uwaa mina chan is so nice thank you princess" jeongyeon thanked mina

on the other side nayeon felt a bit down hearing the word 'princess' from jeongyeon to mina but now she's even more down when mina doesn't even spare a glance to nayeon the moment she came.

"she used to smile at me no matter how hard i ignored her. Is she really going to do it like this" nayeon said to herself secretly missing mina's cute gummy smile. nayeon shaked her head furiously thinking about that.

they practise really hard and they finally have a break and stuffed themselves with the snacks and drinks mina bought for them.

mina gave the snacks and drinks equally to all members with a warm smile and when its nayeon's turn .... mina gave it out without looking at nayeon.

"yours" mina said it coldly while handing nayeon her part.

"thanks minari" nayeon said it with a smile but yo what did she expect ?. Of course she won't get a smile for return.

"can we talk after th-"

mina walked away even before nayeon can finished her words.

nayeon sighed.

the other members who watched the scene shaking their head disappointed at nayeon not trying hard enough to make mina talk to her again.

after the eating session, they went back to practise. nayeon will secretly take a glance at mina and realizing the latter didn't do the same like her did just make her even more hurt inside. she literally got no spirit and mood to practise that day. thinking about how to reconcile with mina and all. nayeon getting frustrated about it.

"gahhh why would this bothered me so much right now ?!" nayeon half shouting at herself

"the person i will glance right now shouldn't be mina tho. I totally forgot about her today" nayeon said again in her heart confused while glancing at jeongyeon.

nayeon lost balanced while doing a turn and unfortunately stumbled. she hurt her left knee.

everyone stopped at the sight of nayeon get hurt and immediately went to nayeon and cared for her.

"why are you so clumsy unnie" jeongyeon being the caring jeongyeon scolded nayeon but also treated her wound well

but the strange thing is nayeon should be fluttered by that action. she should be getting all red. she should be happy that jeongyeon cared for her so much.

but she didn't. Her eyes landed at mina who standing at the corner far from them. Doesn't even care a bit about nayeon anymore.

mina used to be the first who will cared for nayeon when she get hurt. But now everything is not the same . Mina really doesn't care about it at all. she have this stone cold faced while looking at jeongyeon taking care of nayeon's wounds

nayeon is not sure wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter