I Had Enough

Unusual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"nayeon unnie wait !" mina shouted.

Mina is getting frustrated about how nayeon always walked away from her these days. She want to know the reason why nayeon is behaving like this. She want to discover it so badly but she can't seems to read nayeon like before anymore. Suddenly missed the warmt of nayeon and how she treated her so cheerfully before. Mina sighed as nayeon didn't seems to stopped anyways .

Jihyo who watched the scene walked ahead to mina and slowly approached her.

"hey you ok?" jihyo asked .

"she ignored me again . what's wrong with her actually ?!" mina raised up her voice a little bit as she was frustrated about it.

jihyo can only sighed again not knowing how to answered mina

practise started and mina's gaze fell to nayeon's. At least she's looking at her too. Mina smiled but Nayeon looked away in a split seconds. Mina's smile slowly faded away.

"hey guys lets go out and catch some dinner at the bbq's restaurant !!" suggested Jeongyeon. Everyone agreed.

As they reached their destination, mina tried to get closer to nayeon so she can sit next to her. BUT nayeon being nayeon just have to avoid mina no matter how hard the latter tried.

Chaeng saw the incident so she tried to help by offering her seat to mina. "mina unnie, do you want to exchanged seat?"

nayeon who heard this bolted up and said something hurt mina even more. "yahh son chaeyoung why would you want to exchange your seat ? aren't you happy sit next to me?"

mina keep her head hang low as she know nayeon won't let chaeng exchange seat with her. Chaeng only showed her smile because she knew she can't win nayeon's words. EVER

the atmosphere getting awkward and even more intense with nayeon's action awhile ago.

dahyun being the moodmaker she is suggested a game so they would forget about the uneven incident earlier.

"ehemmm" she cleared . "since we are here, how about if we play some games to fill up the time ? we have time until the next day after tomorrow though. thank goodness we got offday tomorrow right guys?" she said it out with her confidence yet slightly awkward tone.

"YEAH s-sure unnie" tzuyu said as she also want to get rid of the awkward tension between them faster.

mina and nayeon both looked at each other not knowing what to say. They actually stared at each other and of course nayeon broke it first.

so the games went on so beautifully until the awkward tension came back alive when the spinning bottle suddenly pointed to nayeon when mina spin it up.

the members looked at each other as they are giving signal saying they should stop the worst disas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter